SAU Community

Sau Nsw June Monthly Meet - Mac Pass Charity Cruise

Redline_GTR

Sam and I were stuck behind a fake racecar that was doing 20kmh down jambaroo Rd. (the sticker bombed mirrage). It wasn't as exciting as seeing flames :(

Hahaha I was behind that car too. I was expecting it to go into rally mode, but then it was "oh okay... 1st gear it is".

Hahaha I was behind that car too. I was expecting it to go into rally mode, but then it was "oh okay... 1st gear it is".

Some of its stickers must have blown off in macq pass... Would explain why it was going slower back home!! =P

A few SAUers are helping the Mirage owner to bring in a nice RB atm.

All DVD mailings have caught up tonight. Most should arrive by Friday. I'll be interested in your thoughts about the RB sounds off the rock face compared to the Superleggera and the 360.

• Like 4

A few SAUers are helping the Mirage owner to bring in a nice RB atm.

All DVD mailings have caught up tonight. Most should arrive by Friday. I'll be interested in your thoughts about the RB sounds off the rock face compared to the Superleggera and the 360.

Can't wait terry, thank you again for going to all the effort!
  • Like 1

dont get me wrong, Its his car and he does what he wants. I'm not mocking him for that.

But the way he drove, I sure hope he gets a lot more confidant before he gets a much larger car.

• Like 1