SAU Community

Under Bonnet Mats

tridentt150v

No, doing it today. If latecomers want in they'd better be quick. If we get another couple we might be able to get the discount.......and put it into postage maybe??? But sort out refunds etc afterwards.

I haven't paid yet just got this and replied:

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you - we had a 40ft container arrive and this is the first chance I've had to get back in front of the computer.

If you can shoot me your details (name/address/ph), I'll sent across an invoice with bank details on it.

Regards

So if you want in send money today asap............$251 for big mats, $232 for VSpec II mats. Sorry no R32 ones available, we tried and not possible.

Yep, just getting a new invoice then I'll pay up - been talking to the supplier this morning, they are aware of it and should supply the invoice in the next hour. The discount applies, so I will contact each of you guys in turn and get bank details etc so i can refund you each $12 per mat. And that was my reason for the delay.

But wait till i contact you please.

Latest:

6-10 weeks to get them here - depending on how long Nissan take to ship them, and when a container leaves (which is once a month).

Once payment hits our account, I'll place the order :)

Its 10 weeks to Xmas!!!

And don't panic on payment, I ordered and paid today, he just hasn't seen it in his account yet!!!

Thanks Ty1, appreciated. :cheers:

My bank balance doesn't look as good now :sad:

I've now contacted all for the discount rate difference that I will refund you. Please reply with the info I need and I'll direct deposit $12 large :woot: into your account.

I'm away working this week, but will refund as soon as I get back.

I was definitely a culprit.

Sooooo, who wants me to pick some mats for them if they land in time?

Pm me if you want.

I might make it so we meet in a central location or @kila32 can come and grab them from my place.

Either way, better than being in Melbourne haha.

Unless however the boxes are to big. Actually, yolo, I'll strap them to the roof racks. I'll make it work.

• Like 1