SAU Community

Under Bonnet Mats

tridentt150v

Hadouken, They are just push in, and if you have a proper remover tool [available from Supercheap etc for under $10] you will be able to re use the ones you have. But I will ask if they come with the mat anyway. I also seem to remember blister packs of similar clips at Repco and Supercheap, not sure if they are the right size though.

Postage, I think the supplier [based in Melbourne] is going to handle that, not me. There could be opportunity for Vic people to pick up......I'll need to confirm.

The rest of us will have to fork out a bit more for postage, there could be some cost saving if several band together and use one address for say Sydney - but I don't know.

I am in country NSW so not the best person for sorting that one out - I was always going to pay postage, I always do for anything I buy.

Yeah, mine is tattered over the fan belt area. The turbo is on a HKS cast lowmount so heat from it is not such a problem. I think its because of age [mat is 17 years old] and the fact that I'm in the country so dirt and insects and dust get flung around in the engine bay by the belts.

post-5748-0-99675600-1442355858_thumb.jpg

OK here is the story so far:

Everyone has replied to my PM except R33 gtrv-spec.

Stretch GSK has pulled out and Robzilla had to when R32 mats became unavailable.

So we had 16, we now have 13. So the price will not be the cheaper$239 but the next one up $251, so $12 a mat dearer.

Tomorrow I will send out bank details and start collecting funds [sick today sorry].

Hadouken, the method is you will pay me for the mats, I will then send a bulk payment to the suppliers. This payment will NOT include any postage, handling, or packaging.

I will send each person account details for direct deposit along with enough personal information about me to hopefully give you faith in me as a person. If you still have questions PM me and I'll try to answer them.

The supplier will then arrange for the items and have them shipped to their base in Australia. Could be 4-6 weeks or so, they are using surface shipping and a cargo container to keep costs down.

Once they have the items they will contact me and I will then contact each of you in turn and tell you how to approach the supplier [account numbers, contact details and an identifying customer number].

Postage, handling and packaging will be between you and the supplier, we live in different areas so the costs will be different.

I hope that is ok with everyone, I would have liked a few things different, but I tried and the supplier thought I was making it too complex for them.

That sounds terrific Hadouken. Fingers crossed it works out like that.

And latest:

Yep, the regular BNR34 one is the same price as the other fullsize ones.

And yep, if you've got 15, then they're $239 for the fullsize, and $220 for the smaller ones.

Regards,

Daniel

Unfortunately, unless we get some late comers we will not get the $239 price, so the prices will be $251 and $232 respectively.

Your call mate, happy to contribute, would cost me anyway.

Anyway, I've just sent out my details and banking info to all involved. Get back to me if you didn't get the PM or you need more detail.

Getting to the pointy end now!!!!