SAU Community

Under Bonnet Mats

tridentt150v

about bloody time!

Ill send my funds accross tonight.

Thanks for the huge amount of personal info.

Out of curiosity, do you have the dimensions of the package? I want to see how much a courier will charge, and also how much space I might need to alocate if I transport them interstate.

Hadouken, no I have no idea of the overall size sorry, Don't know if they come as a scroll or a flat pack???

And sorry for the length of time but I wanted to avoid mistakes and at the same time give others a chance to jump on board.........I was hoping for the cheaper $239 price for you all [personally it doesn't bother me that much, I just want one].

And sorry for the 'huge' amount of personal info as well.........some may consider it over the top, but others could find comfort in it!!!

So there you go....three apologies and I haven't ordered a thing yet!!!! :woot:

Ok kingtube has paid, funds are cleared. 89CAL has paid, just waiting for funds to clear.

Paid:

tridentt150v

hadouken

89CAL

Ty1

kingtube69

SCRMER

Aqua

MrFijiGold

Still waiting on 3 guys. I've PM'ed to see whats happening.

But I will will put a sunset on this GB of Friday 2nd October.........unless you can convince me otherwise. So to be fair to those that have already paid, I'd really like all payments in by then thanks guys. Its a long weekend in NSW for Monday, but I will be ordering and transferring funds to the supplier the week commencing 5th October.

• Like 1