SAU Community

D2 8 Pot 356mm Brake Kit R32/33 Gtr.

Hi guys,

I bought these back when the group deal for the big brake upgrade was on, these are still new in the box, they are the 356mm disk with the 8pot piston caliper for the front of the car. They come with the dog bone for the R32/33 GT-R.

Street compound pad provided by D2

You need to run minimum 18 inch wheels.

PRICE: $1800 ONO. Buyer pays for postage. Brakes are in Padstow NSW.

Which part requires clearance when used with 17" wheels? Is it the rotor or the caliper? If these can fit my car, I am very interested. Can you do a bodged up number test for me, put the caliper over the rotor and see how far the caliper sits from the rotor. ie the part that will have clearance issues. So essentially to the external most diameter of the caliper on the wheel and to the spokes of a rim. Just rough. I am at Parramatta and can pickup.

Which part requires clearance when used with 17" wheels? Is it the rotor or the caliper? If these can fit my car, I am very interested. Can you do a bodged up number test for me, put the caliper over the rotor and see how far the caliper sits from the rotor. ie the part that will have clearance issues. So essentially to the external most diameter of the caliper on the wheel and to the spokes of a rim. Just rough. I am at Parramatta and can pickup.

What wheels do you have?

The smallest wheels I have are TE37 17x9 +0 and the caliper sits a bit over 10mm from the inside of the wheel (the spokes have plenty of clearance).

Inter Milano 17" wheels. I've uploaded a couple pictures of my fitment with the standard brakes.

http://i.imgur.com/cJtKNpm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/OJ4iU4Z.jpg

Just by looking at the photo's I can tell you they won't fit. The caliper won't clear the inner diameter. As mentioned previously, a big clearance, forged race rim like TE37, LMGT4 in 17" will clear.

edit:

This is a photo of mine.

IMG_0343_zps9670de22.jpg

• 2 weeks later...