SAU Community

XTC Drift Day @ Morwell - Invite to SAU

Dr_Drift

I've organised a drift day with NS.com and thought a few SAU members may be interested in attending. For the first drift day we will be having publicity and request intermediate or advance drifters for the first event, and subsequent events will be open to all..... If this first one goes well I'll organise an SAU drift day in the very near future...

XTC & NS.COM Morewell Drift Day

The details have been finalised.

WHERE: Morewell Hill Climb Circuit

WHEN: 21st August 2004, 9:00 am till 6:00 pm

COST: $75 Track Fee, $25 Annual Membership

Morwell is located about two hours out of Melbourne. The event will recieve full coverage in magazine (most likely Drift Battle), and probably TV also. The track will be available for the whole day with ambulance and marshals present for safety. Numbers will be strictly limited to ensure maximum track time. Gold Coin Donation entry for all spectators. All profits will be donated to the Track.

There will be a drivers briefing at 10am and is ESSENTIAL for all drivers, if you miss it you don't drive.

Remeber:

1. Two hours drive down and back

2. Can transport all their own spare rims and tires (no fitting available)

3. $50 Deposit required to confirm place

4. Can drift reasonably well as the first event will be getting massive exposure

Please e-mail, call me on 0425 818 755, or drop in at XTC to arrange payments.

Doc.

• 2 weeks later...

is it really essential to be half decent? :( i wouldnt mind bring the ceffy as i should have it on the rd by then... but if ur going to hold another one when would it be? i'll go along to a couple of calder prac events before the next one :)

"if it gets there??" thought the innards were fine man, did you find somthing in there?

Nah, getting some headwork done, and also ordered my flared guards to fit my 17x8's all round :)

ey sam hows it going, been a while since i spoke to you, even have that glass bmt logo in the back of my car lol

might not be able to make this one, but how frequent will these be?

• 4 weeks later...

I must confess I did scratch one of those horrid Zelda Tri Spoke when I had it, but never did infact bent it at all ...

.... sniffs.... i miss that car when it was straight :D