SAU Community

Thoughts On This R34 Gt-r?

I think I'm going to head in a different direction.

After reviewing more than my fair share of 34s, seeing lots of detailed pics etc, to be honest I simply cannot justify the asking price for what they are and how they present within my budget, as much as I love them. A truely mint one in my price range will be very mildly modified and should probably be left that way. Where as a mint and modified one is well outside my budget.

A few things have changed on my end also so I'll be shifting focus to finding a nice 33, preferably series 3, but anything with series 3 front end will be fine also (an I'll do that myself if I have to).

Keep me in mind if you come across any nice S3s - Pretty much Silver only as I've done the Midnight Purple thing - my god... never again.

Edited by ActionDan

32s are a bit old to me.

MNP is a whore bag to keep clean and it shows every imperfection.

I'm not fully ruling 34s out, will keep my eye out, but given a few things have changed on my end recently, I may pair back what I spend on a weekend/toy car and pocket that extra 20-30k I save for some other things.

I really should get my Silvia back to the track aswell...

Fair enough.
Having owned one 33R and 2 32Rs, given the choice, I'd have another 32R. Never had a 34 so can't comment.

My car is black, that is worse than MNP (surely). I just wash it every time I take it out... I'm on Perth end so let me know if I can help. I know the level of detail you'll be looking for..

I prefer the shape and interior and the fact that its physically smaller. its just old school cool.
Idk about 30+, there's loads to choose from in WA at least at much lower than that.

Dan, considered the N1 R33 GTR in Perth?

Yeah I agree, there's a few bunky 32Rs under 15 and a few good ones around 20. Couple built ones mid low 20s and your immaculate stock blah blah 30+ ones.

Its only on FB as is the way these days... I'll get you details.

Admin delete if not alowed

Rare gtr , genuine Vspec N1
One of only 16 in existance
Great investment for the future
Do not have a set price as of yet but need as close to $40, 000 as posible, she will only go up in value .worth every cent
Pm for serious enquirys

447hp , upgraded gearset, factory lmgt1's , top secret rear diffiser, front and sides from origin, engine is 24u .. for those that dont know thats nismos race spec motor, now running forged internals, hks triple plate clutch , top speed 320kph (no restriction on the mines ecu) , rev limit 10, 000 , oem carbon n1 spoiler , and heaps more

Seems the seller is not tech savvy. I read in comments mines ECU. I dare say he is clueless to actually knowing what he thinks he knows... I have a mutual with him (who has immaculate MNP 33R and knows his stuff). Maybe one to buy cheaper and fix up a bit to exactly what you want, knowing its got future value as its an N1?

11822961_936666409734619_910627712192864

Edited by 10 4