SAU Community

Thoughts On This R34 Gt-r?

On carsales the 33's range from $15-35k which is almost 32 price range with the higher priced ones being advertised for a long time.

34's are no less than $45k for the lower end and some of those I wouldn't even bother looking at.

I do agree few years back some dipped to the low $40's but not as of late, haven't really been all that many 34's really.

Could sell your 33 now for $30k also if it was clean.

i'm a bit of a stickler when i scope carsales for 32's to compare mine to have a price in my head of how trends are going and i've rarely seen many that i'd consider clean.

too many poeple have had time to play with it, usually cheap bolt ons, gauge this, gauge that...etc

I've tracked a few seemingly good value R33s, IMO they are extremely slow sellers

There are 2 good buys on the market ATM (in my eyes) for 33's;

1. $24,000 Series 3 ~300kw

http://www.sau.com.au/forums/topic/459263-series-3-r33-gtr-for-sale-melbourne/

2. $20,000 Series 1 - Claimed 78,000 kms - KN6 Grey, stock

post-55803-0-26543600-1442387674_thumb.jpg post-55803-0-89169200-1442387673_thumb.jpg

Edited by squareznboxez

No way are 33s going up and 34s going down lol.
33s are holding steady but take forever to sell. Cheap examples start around 14-15k in WA at least.
34s in WA start around 55+ and that'll get you a white or silver example.

Going to ask owner as to why rear quarter was painted?

Previously I scraped my 33 GTR against a wall parking.. So that quarter had to be repainted....

Edited by 10 4

No way are 33s going up and 34s going down lol.

33s are holding steady but take forever to sell. Cheap examples start around 14-15k in WA at least.

34s in WA start around 55+ and that'll get you a white or silver example.

Going to ask owner as to why rear quarter was painted?

Previously I scraped my 33 GTR against a wall parking.. So that quarter had to be repainted....

Agreed with the 34R comment. Have a look on Carsales - There are 17 BNR34's currently for sale, all averaging 50K plus.... Don't know where this rumor of them loosing value has come from

you have more run down 34's that will get on the market (they were around and now most are gone, this was only last year) I saw 3 in the 30's.

Yes the ones that are pristine will fetch the appropriate coin. 2009 was in the 60's and upward for a 34 GTR. Now you are looking at 40's and 50's.

So as more not so good ones hit the market it will be harder to keep a stable market.

Maybe you think I mean they have depreciated over night, yet in reality I mean over a long time and who knows what will happen once the 35 dips below the 100k.

• Like 1

Yeah been following GTR prices, lowest are essentially 90's high km 09's with some 11' models around the $130k mark.

I've seen what Hadouken is talking about, there was a period where there was many more r34 gtr's and some less desirable ones were asking around $40k but that's gone up since then. $45-50k is the new 40k.

Was surprised there wasn't an abundance of r34 gtr's actually. only 2 in MP and not a great variety of models either (nur, altho there are 2 n1's... go figure)

Yeah 35s are dropping but are steady at 90 ish (aka lots to choose from at 90 so can be had cheaper).
F360s are on the up.
F355s already gone.

996 GT3 already gone.
NSX, gone in Europe, here still ok.

R34 GTR going up in Japan, here still around 45 for silver/white early not great examples.
There was a period yeah of high km crappy ones for low 40s but I think those are gone?

lol yeah, 360's commanding GTR money, despite the brand appeal, I don't think I'd buy one personally.

GT3's 04's 07's all come and go quickly. 04's around GTR money but I really like the 07's - harness and cage? yes please.

Yeah low 40's have come and gone. Now it's $50-60k for 34 gtr's just like $25-30k for bnr32's, i dont really follow 33's.