SAU Community

Na R34 Coupe

JNzz

Being on p plates is just frustrating kind of a waste of money hahaha in the sense that you're going to upgrade when off p's

Edited by JNzz
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Said no one ever

In some ways, the raw sound of an RB with out all the induction noise and spooling can sound nicer.

Need to win that lottery and purchase a gtr of each generation..

Pick me up a couple too. :P

• Like 1

In some ways, the raw sound of an RB with out all the induction noise and spooling can sound nicer.

Pick me up a couple too. :P

Some may disagree, but to be honest i think my old NA 34 sounds better than my GTR. Its not very loud and with the windows up all you hear is the induction sound lol

Obviously can be fixed by replacing the exhaust system, but still.

• Like 1

Some may disagree, but to be honest i think my old NA 34 sounds better than my GTR. Its not very loud and with the windows up all you hear is the induction sound lol

Obviously can be fixed by replacing the exhaust system, but still.

True.

You can have an (arguably) nicer sounds and very little power, or a more muffled sound and more powah.

Power is obviously more important than just sound, but having said that the N/A's sound niiiice.

• Like 1

True.

You can have an (arguably) nicer sounds and very little power, or a more muffled sound and more powah.

Power is obviously more important than just sound, but having said that the N/A's sound niiiice.

Not all sound nice though, needs the right setup but they have the potential, i still miss it :(

• Like 1

Not all sound nice though, needs the right setup but they have the potential, i still miss it :(

Agreed, they sound rather sheet without the right exhaust. With the right setup though, they can sound sweeeet.