SAU Community

Na R34 Coupe

JNzz

P-Plate Spec Skylines (Especially R34's) keep their value well, provided they aren't thrashed or riced out. Keep it tasteful, and it will keep it's value. When you're P's are over, buy a GTT and have power.

Yeah I can't wait for the p plate curse to be over haha

I'm not sure what I'll get next just yet though, was thinking a gtt but there are some nice 32 gtr's around 20-25 grand

Hahaha I'd love to but right now I'm looking for a second job to juggle with full time uni. 16 months until full license, so I have a bit of time to save but who knows, might need to buy a second car for weekday activities due to parking difficulties

Yeah I do drive to both work and uni but neither have safe parking areas where I would leave a gtr alone. Already looking for a new place to live with a garage, so hopefully work comes through

Put on a GTS-T spoiler, front end, stockies, and remove all signs of it being a GT-R. haha

Seriously though, get a garage. I don't even like leaving my daily outside. Then again, I have no choice.

I'm a little surprised that some jealous dick hasn't keyed it or something. Most people from Unis are the respecting, intellectual types, but there's always the few tools in the bunch.

Hahaha money strapped already, so guess I'll just wait. Going to start enquiring, need to know prices.

Yeah can find a cheaper place, bigger and nicer with garage, so that should be aight.

My cars seems to have been keyed slightly, not too noticeable but I know it's there.

Give Iron Chef Imports a ring. Or just message them. They're on this forum. If you sell the 25GT, you should be able to cover the majority of the cost of a GT-R. And of course someone keyed it. If that's the only bad thing that's happened so far, then consider yourself lucky in the Skyline world. :yes:

Alrighty, I just emailed them.

I'm not sure about the possibility of that though, I'm probably going to try sell it for 14k, due to it being in good condition minus the keyed area which isn't that bad.

• 1 month later...

I reckon it'll help if I keep the km's low, keep it in good knick, clean it up a little more.. A p platers going to pay the right price I reckon, so put it at a negotiable price. I'm happy with 12-14k. I've seen heaps of n/a's going for more than 14k

Haha I plan on moving to a house with a garage so it's all good. Was just looking on car sales and the 25GT's at like 150k km are up for 15k. I should get a decent amount back

Haha I wouldn't pay 15k especially with that mileage. I'm just saying I'd list mine for a price that gives headroom for negotiations. I'm obviously not going to sell it for 14k, I'd take around 12, but there is always a chance

Edited by JNzz

Not at all. Talk to dpham and associates:p

Hehe

Haha I wouldn't pay 15k especially with that mileage. I'm just saying I'd list mine for a price that gives headroom for negotiations. I'm obviously not going to sell it for 14k, I'd take around 12, but there is always a chance

You would probably get about 10-11ish. Also, we haven't seen any photos yet... :D