SAU Community

Custom Billet Badge's - Unique To Your Car

On 21/03/2016 at 4:14 PM, Kustom20 said:

Hi All,

Just wanted to update post with a new customer RB26 Engine Ornament Plate

CNC Billet 6061 - Mirror Polish finish

post-141798-0-44665100-1458537016_thumb.jpg

Image captured with various reflections and light to ensure we could show the mirror finish for you all.

Looks great

Also working on some other products and should have them up soon.

Thanks

I'm interested in the Valley Cover  Ornamental Plate that reads...

SKYLINE GT-R NISSAN 

but in a copper colour with black edging if possible. 

PM me please with designs and price?

Ta in advance...

On 4/27/2016 at 2:35 PM, Kustom20 said:

Hi All,

New designed Custom CNC Billet - Nissan Skyline RB26 Engine Ornament Plate, extensive work with some cool looking Gold centre lettering,

Anodized black with a nice polished outer contour. This ornament plate received the Blood Red inlay in the letter R, Sapphire Blue on the lower inner level base which makes the Gold and Black break up nicely this could be inlayed with any color.

With the tool path showing through the Sapphire Blue provides a nice appearance where the light hits from all angles

Inside edging is silver which reflects the Blue and Gold at a low angle, Black Abyss very lightly inside the Gold Letters, highlights the edges and fades towards the centre of the letters. Crystal Clear to the top of the ornament plate provide a glass finish and smooth across the very top of the plate - All Gold has been encapsulated in the crystal.

Anyone interested let me know and we can go through some different color's

post-141798-0-77521000-1461731649_thumb.jpg

Thanks

This does look terrific. And I do need an ornamental plate.

OilCap-1_zps9a9734be.jpg

I'm about to use this particular Oil Cap by Nismo.

The collar is a pale copper colour. Can that pale copper colour be used somewhere on that ornamental plate to match?

Even incorporate the badge design below instead of where the existing Ornamental Plate says "NISSAN"  - to also match the Nismo logo on the oil cap?

Badge-8_zpsot0spmft.jpg

Thoughts?

On 6 April 2016 at 5:40 PM, z00key said:

Hi I am curious in to how much it will be for a total of 4 badges? I would like 1 for front (grill) 1 for rear and then 2 for rear sides of car. Oh im looking at the GTT badges (chrome and red) if you could let me know what the total will be for these please, thank you.

Same ^^ keen for 2 of these gtr style gtt badges front grill and boot.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to advise if anyone needs any parts manufactured to send a message. After taking a lot of time off work due to life changing events, obviously its not what I wanted but we are faced with many things and some unexpected at any given time in our life.

In saying that I was thinking of you all - really missed you guys.

Finally back to get some excellent new parts drawn up and out the door.

imageproxy.php?img=&key=4b1e78680f916b86imageproxy.php?img=&key=4b1e78680f916b86imageproxy.php?img=&key=4b1e78680f916b86

3.jpg

kustom20_custom_cnc_milling_machining_billet_volk_rays_gram_lights_maximum_time_attack_wheel_centre_caps_billet_nissan_gtr_r32_r33_r34_r35_skyline.jpg

Trust6 Alternator Bracket.jpg

kustom20_custom_cnc_milling_machining_billet_aluminium_nissan_skyline_gtr_gtt_gt-t_r32_r33_r34_r35_boot_badge_emblem_melbourne_victoria_australia_sydney_brisbane_perth.jpg

kustom20_custom_cnc_machining_milling_r35_nissan_skyline_style_gtr_boot_guard_billet_badge_decal_emblem_logo.jpg

• Like 2

Hello hello.... hopefully all is well mate.. good to hear from you again!!! I know it might be a long shot BUT how did ya end up with the R34gtt fuse box cover with nismo & GTT on it in black?? I remember that you did do one for me but something went wrong during process and im still very interested and wanting.. i will look forward to your reply and hopefully talk soon. Cheers mate. Mick

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sinista32 said:

Welcome back, We hope all is well now.

There has been a lot of interest shown in your absence so expect a rush

Thanks Richard,

I wish I could simply flick a switch mate, damage is done but hey onward and upwards from here.

I noticed a few emails and messages come through over night mate, been trying to catch up on months of emails.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, mick-r34gtt- said:

Hello hello.... hopefully all is well mate.. good to hear from you again!!! I know it might be a long shot BUT how did ya end up with the R34gtt fuse box cover with nismo & GTT on it in black?? I remember that you did do one for me but something went wrong during process and im still very interested and wanting.. i will look forward to your reply and hopefully talk soon. Cheers mate. Mick

PM'd you the image of the fuse box cover mate. And explained further.

Again it will be 110% on the list to get your item completed and out the door