SAU Community

Custom Billet Badge's - Unique To Your Car

I would like a price on the radiator brackets in BLUE please to match the engine covers. I have a Stagea 260RS AUTECH so I'm not sure what you can fit on them in the space.

any ideas would be great

Stagea Autech 260RS 016

Another thing is I need a badge for my grille where the AUTECH VERSION badge was originally, there are 2 pins on the back of it.

Stagea Autech 260RS 033

Stagea Autech 260RS 014

I would like a price on the radiator brackets in BLUE please to match the engine covers. I have a Stagea 260RS AUTECH so I'm not sure what you can fit on them in the space.

any ideas would be great

Another thing is I need a badge for my grille where the AUTECH VERSION badge was originally, there are 2 pins on the back of it.

Hi Shaun,

I will PM details through for the radiator upper support brackets. Anodised blue is fine - on the front face we have roughly 36.00mm x 13.00mm for logo work, text etc depending on character size qty will determine if we can machine it.

In regards to your decal badge etc - we would require outer dimension so we can draft something for you. We can incorporate many design aspects into the badge for you.

Thanks

Mint as any chance u could do a purple inlay and make one say for the grill and the rear Ben Sam size as the gtr one inbox me and I've got cash, etc just don't have a drawing etc of it be happy if u could make something up?

Thats Fine,

I will draft some up for you to review - purple is fine - we could even splash some metal flakes if you like - each to there own

I will PM the drafts through - not sure I will get a chance tonight working on a big project for a customer - should be through tomorrow sometime late arvo.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...