SAU Community

Tech Day - "track Day Prep" - 6th August

Grease

Looking forward to catching up with old and new faces. If I have not met you please come up and say hello, cant miss me i'm the biggest guy there but I am friendly...most the time :D

Last chance to request some content!!

Hope to see everyone tomorrow! It'll be an exciting day.

We'll be having two cars on the hoist, one covering drift and another for circuits. Also on top of the prize packs, we'll be giving away 3 x $100 vouchers to lucky winners! Also thanks to Gates, no one will be leaving empty handed!

• Like 2

Awesome night tonight!

A couple things things suggested that I'd have not consider doing before a track day like bleeding the breaks. Some confirmations on theories i had, and some finner technical points cleared up. A few laughs and always good to catch up with the boys.

I will be cashing in my gift voucher I won pretty soon. Have a few things i need looking at.

Another top effort from SAU NSW

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Spewing I missed this! Anything else on before we go on the 29th? I know the basics but I bought my car built, as is and its abit advanced for me. Still a lot of learning to do but I want to get serious and compete when I can

Spewing I missed this! Anything else on before we go on the 29th? I know the basics but I bought my car built, as is and its abit advanced for me. Still a lot of learning to do but I want to get serious and compete when I can

If you have any questions you Aren't sure about PM me and I'll help you out, I'll be scruitineering on the day
  • Like 1

If you have any questions you Aren't sure about PM me and I'll help you out, I'll be scruitineering on the day

Thanks mate. I realised you guys got it all on video. Going to watch it all and see how I go. Cheers