SAU Community

R32 GTR Bilstein shocks and springs

Hi,

These were sent to Baker Brothers in Victoria for an overhaul and revalving and have zero KM on them since. Baker bros generally do not do work for the public and work only on race / rally teams. They are legit Bilstein suspension experts.

Car was valved for fast road / targa based on specs he has used before for such applications. If you want to change springs he has specified a 30% change either way can be done with the current valving. 

- Bilstein B8 designed for lowered cars

- Adjustable locking collars for height.

- Could use a paint as they have scratches however who cares as its not a visible part

Cost for the service was $770 and I have the receipts / emails for verification. 

Will let go for $700 as I need to move my crap asap due to a move and I no longer need them. Sitting around for a couple of years unused. Can ship interstate if needed.

Located in Sydney. There is a huge adjustment on height, these are not circlip but rather height adjustable sleeves with locking collars. No idea what the springs are however they will be on the higher side. When a shock has been well valved the spring rate should not really matter as much, it can be very compliant. 

Shoot me a PM with your number for photos

• 2 weeks later...