SAU Community

Omg im a Newbie

Striker35

Sup crew im a newbie just bought  an m35 stag  in molesterd stock as a rock any pointers here about them pros and cons.... biggest con being the bloody radio doesn't work. Also intake hot and cold side cracked piping (no leaks tho will replace with some stainless through work) Maybe I can remove the DVD Rom and whack a Bluetooth unit in the hidden glove box? 

Cheerzzzz

20190525_170432.jpg

• Like 2

Sup crew im a newbie just bought  an m35 stag  in molesterd stock as a rock any pointers here about them pros and cons.... biggest con being the bloody radio doesn't work. Also intake hot and cold side cracked piping (no leaks tho will replace with some stainless through work) Maybe I can remove the DVD Rom and whack a Bluetooth unit in the hidden glove box? 
Cheerzzzz

20190525_170432.thumb.jpg.45b8510c79fb6f4a68f82592d35f5287.jpg
Hello and welcome. That's an impressive photo you've taken. The sky looks pretty cool there.

I don't know a thing about Stageas. I just like wagons. [emoji16]

On 25/05/2019 at 7:14 PM, Steve85 said:

Hello and welcome. That's an impressive photo you've taken. The sky looks pretty cool there.

I don't know a thing about Stageas. I just like wagons. emoji16.png

Yeah I also noticed the pic, looks like maybe an HDR?

:welcome: 

On 5/27/2019 at 1:54 PM, PranK said:

looks like maybe an HDR?

Nah. Sky is just completely blown out. Wouldn't have looked that bright IRL. HDR would have given the same pic of the car and the sky would have retained more detail.