SAU Community

MCA Street Ultimates

Has anyone been using the MCA Street Ultimate's?  Any reviews on street use?

I know the spring rates are "stiff" at 10kg front 6kg rear but I understand the MCA valving is fantastic which makes the difference.

In NZ they are double the price of Tein Flex Z's but wondering if its worth the money.

No new reviews online for 2019 latest suspension from MCA.  Just looking for latest info.

They are new to NZ (supply locally) and now that I have sus'ed my brakes its time to look at my aging 10+ year old Teins. 

I've had Tein Super Streets, Tein Flex Z and went to MCA Street essentials (9kg/4kg) earlier this year. Car is a 34 GTR

Miles ahead in terms of comfort, quality and handling precision compared to the Flex Z. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, djvoodoo said:

I've had Tein Super Streets, Tein Flex Z and went to MCA Street essentials (9kg/4kg) earlier this year. Car is a 34 GTR

Miles ahead in terms of comfort, quality and handling precision compared to the Flex Z

That is exactly what I am after.  Real world experience.

Mine are current Super Streets - but been in there longer than I have had the car (10 odd years).

Thanks heaps.

Edited by Stixbnr32

10 minutes ago, Stixbnr32 said:

That is exactly what I am after.  Real world experience.

Mine are current Super Streets - but been in there longer than I have had the car (10 odd years).

Thanks heaps.

Flex Z were very bouncy. Super streets were too soft. For the extra money, go MCA ?

Different platform and spring rates but the springs and valving in my MCA Street Performance are on point.

20180902_162814.thumb.jpg.e555841e56d888d21df8e12adc2b0893(1).jpg.29ff329851dee56f0f261a6f0f6240ac.jpg

The Ultimates are going to be sweet.