SAU Community

UAS TRACK DAY 12 September

Boosted Zed

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we get a refund then yes. It won't rain.

Yes will be aiming at that time Duncan. Yes just needs a screen and one of the intercooler tanks replaced. New brakes are great and engine is crisp and strong and survived an absolute thrashing from me. I drove it like it was stollen and the Drift Nationals.

The two GTR's from SSS Automotive will be there and it will be a battle with the zed for sure.

Also Gary who did not quite make our last day will be there with his R32 GTR race car with the Holinger Sequential and 320rwkw and a very good driver.

... New brakes are great and engine is crisp and strong and survived an absolute thrashing from me.

:whackit: ...ooh, ooh, tell me more! I would come and have a looksy but im in Melb. Was even looking at your old setup, but i would need 355 or 330mm rotors...as soon as my engine woes are over (next fortnight) me want batty boy brake setup :whackit:

I sold the AP Racing 6 psitons with adapters and 365mm rotors on specials for only $2300 delivered to Melbourne with new coated nuts fo bolts for the alloy hats and skimmed the rotors. I guess you did not want to know that.

Now have same size 365 but the race car three heat and freeze treatment process that make the rotors and pads work and last much longer and they don't warp. Lighter Porsche Mono block 6 piston callipers and Ferado race pads with new teflon lines and lighter billet alloy adapters. I need bigger brakes for the back now with in cabin bias adjustment. Low 47 secs Oran park on the way.

... as i am scared of losing money re: rain

:D Others may be thinking like that so gives you more track time as less cars :( Seriously, the rain isnt all that different from the dry in that you still have to drive withing your (and the cars) limits. Just means you have treat your car like a 450hp RWD monster and you have to use some grey matter when pressing the pedals :(

Please do not mention the blind dogleg as a bad thing, I find there is nothing better than flying over the hill and skeeting across the grass. Fun. Count me in one refirbed turbo in. i gave it a thrash last nite and will be doing it again tonight to be sure i did the nuts up tight..... I`ll still have a set of mismatched suspension tho so if you think body roll was bad you should try driving on three wheels 90% of the time. see yas on sun

Just to let everyone know we are getting heaps of interest in this one. Thanks again for everyone's support and promotion to helps us keep running these days by covering costs.

This one will by far be the biggest roll up of big gun GTR's ever. I will mention a few that are coming. The yellow SARD R33 GTR, Geoff in his Gibson powered GTR which was on our dyno today and puts out some mega torque, Joe also from SSS automotive with his 3 litre bottom end and top mount turbo's monster, Gary with his red R32 GTR race car that just missed having ready for our last track day with Hollinger 6 sp sequential, 240's etc, Daniel in his well set up white R33 GTR and more. Then Jacky with his S15 and very good driver should be top contender, B Man with his touch R33 GTS-T, EVO 7, a 300ZXTT down from Brisbane that does quite a few track days up there, at UAS getting pumped this week but nothing big. Peter from Advan says he has 6 cars coming which I suspect will be trick cars also. Nathan from Grey Imports coming in his Skyline GTR original. My Fat Slot car is all sorted and sorted out at Eastern Creek on Thursday. Oran will do 47 sec or lower.

Not too late to get in but filling fast as have around 30 and max for timing anyway is 40.