SAU Community

How cool is Adelaide?

Roy

There us absolutely no traffic, and it takes 10mins to get to work:thumbsup:

Then there is the Adelaide Hills, took an SS ute up there tuesday, LOL, those roads rule. I need to get some kms on the wrecker engine thats been thrown in my car so mega pumped to pick my car up and drive back over for labour day long weekend.

So where are the best Thur, Fri/Sat haunts for drinks and a laugh? :P

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best places are in the city obviously...depending on your tastes..i havent been out for a while, but i hear Traffic is good. Or La Rox (sp?)....anyone else with some hip clubs...hahah errr :P

PM me Roy if you wanna see the rb31det rumble while your in Adelaide :aroused:

I can back that up... definitely lots of noice chickies in Adeliade. Must be something in the water.

I quite like North Adelaide, you can have a Yiros (Souvalaki) at Blue+White. Also Pink Pig, I wasn't quite that brave but one day I will go there.

Glenelg is also very nice, quite a few restaurants down there. Wayne Carey liked it too.

I went to Traffic one night. There was a girl, who I assume was an undercover cop who tried to buy drugs off me. LOL, maybe I do look dodgy. I ended the night at Rise which was again full of rather healthy young ladies. Though I was worried when the bouncer with a metal detector actually found a knife in the person in front of me. I noticed they use metal detectors a lot. Hmmmm

The best places are in the city obviously...depending on your tastes..i havent been out for a while, but i hear Traffic is good. Or La Rox (sp?)....anyone else with some hip clubs...hahah errr :)

PM me Roy if you wanna see the rb31det rumble while your in Adelaide :aroused:

Will do, back in Melb today, heading back over at the end of next week :P

As for places to go, im working accross the road from some Bikies Clubhouse, im sure they can hook me up with some wild nights out :)

Will have to arrange a meet Sunday night of the long weekend for a few drinks :D

Roy, for you mate I'll let you in on a secret. Hit the 'Mars Bar', it's THE spot for you :P;)

But seriously there is a heap of good places to go for a drink or 12. The Alma, the Stag, Fumo Blu (for a meeting point and a casual drink) the Bombay Bicycle Club is a good pub/eating spot. And the city has shite loads of clubs, it all depends on the tastes - Red Square (R&B) Savvy etc etc.

I'd be in a SA SAU get together, I haven't caught up with you lot in aaaages! Lets make it a evening pub thing perhaps???

Go to the crazy horse for at least one evening. Everything else is shut after nine on school nights........

Ive been to the Crazy Horse - that place ROCKS ! ! ! !

OMFG - I think I am chubbing up just thinking about it :P

Well ok, its a long weekend so...

Meeting time: 5pm

Im the worlds greatest ring in, so just name the time and place and im there. For starters i think just a casual pub or something for a feed and a chat...and you guys drink schooies right, none of this pot rubbish!

Then those that are needy and greedy can move on later in the night and see if we cant whip the night dead to all hours of the morning:alcoholic:

mmmm I was at the Horse Saturday night for Miss Nude Australia - was a top night :(

The Pink Pig definitely IS open - it just closed temporarily a while back for renovations, but reopened a couple of months ago .... mmmm The Marriage :D

I'm also in for an ale or two - I vote for dinner at the Bombay Bicycle Club - but we'd want to book VERY soon with firm numbers. Any other votes?

Depends on the night and how many when it comes to the BBC. I've gone on a Tuesday night and got a table for 6 only 45mins before we rocked up! But yeah, Fri/Sat is a big ask :D

We could always just get dinner in the bar area of the BBC??? We'd just have to get a few people there early enough to take up enough tables for everyone.

Regardless of the plan, if this night happens count me+1 in :(

To MATT and Co,

I would like to catch up to you(hav'nt seen you from way back- street meet) and a good chance to catch up with Joel(talk RB31DET'S) and all others.Providing i'm not too old for you guys and are we bringing a partner or boys nite only?

Regards,

SKYLINE (Kym)..... :D

Might be better to do the casual drink/feed thingo first then if all are bringing partners?

Should someone start taking numbers?...then it might help narrow the location down....

So far :

ME :D (Bl4ck32)

Troy (Roy)

Matt (Whatsisname) (+1 partner)

Skyline (Kym) (+1 partner?)

Nightcrawler

anyone else?

where the hell is Joel :D...