SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Andy, we meet at the Berowra truck stop just off the Pacific Highway at 7.30pm, then leave there at 8.00pm and head North. Some (like myself) just use the freeway, some use the old road (nice corners!). We end up in Erina and hang out there until about 10.30 or 11pm, and sometimes progress to either McDonalds or Krispy Kremes for a coffee or light snack.

Andy, we meet at the Berowra truck stop just off the Pacific Highway at 7.30pm, then leave there at 8.00pm and head North. Some (like myself) just use the freeway, some use the old road (nice corners!). We end up in Erina and hang out there until about 10.30 or 11pm, and sometimes progress to either McDonalds or Krispy Kremes for a coffee or light snack.

I won't be able to make this week, you know, kids and family committments, but see what I can do in the New Year.

silver S2 turning onto south road morabbin on thrusday arvo.

had black wheels

looked nice

yeah that was me, i live around there....

spotted on saturday midday a silver S2 dayz RS with rims and a zorst (nice) near the billabong factory on the goldcoast, dude driving with a chick in the passenger seat.. i was the paparazzi passenger in the white shitter laser wagon taking a pic of u :D

Edited by canarygsr

Spotted a white series 2 on Victoria Avenue in Castle Hill, plates were BDS-22-T. It looks like it might have been coming out of Hills Motorsports. Gave a beep and a thumbs up, and got the same back from the driver - he had a massive grin on his face too!

Nice car, mate!

Spotted a hot looking blue S2 in Tamworth going down what must have been the main street last Thursday, Don't think it was an original color but it looked the business

canarygsr think i spotted you today going past Southland at around 4pm this arvo not sure though as this one looked grey with black rims. Also the tail of a white S2 i think heading away from me dowh the nepean high at the corner of hampton street city bound, i was gonna chase after it but the lights didn't change! ;)

Merry Christmas all i hope santas back is strong cause turbos and intercoolers are pretty heavy haha!

spotted on saturday midday a silver S2 dayz RS with rims and a zorst (nice) near the billabong factory on the goldcoast, dude driving with a chick in the passenger seat.. i was the paparazzi passenger in the white shitter laser wagon taking a pic of u :banana:

I've seen him up and down reedy creek road from time to time as well: don't think he's a member here, beacause he's never responded (assuming it's the same car)

spotted on saturday midday a silver S2 dayz RS with rims and a zorst (nice) near the billabong factory on the goldcoast, dude driving with a chick in the passenger seat.. i was the paparazzi passenger in the white shitter laser wagon taking a pic of u :)

That would have been me... LOL at the paparazzi shots. Hope they turned out 4 ya!!

spotted a silver series 2 stag parked in lydiard st ballarat (victoria) today, flashy chrome wheels and kit on it, rego was NSW AT-F somethin?

noice looking ride with impul chairs in the front.

left a note under the wiper sayin they had been spottoed and left the addy for the forum.

spotted a silver series 2 stag parked in lydiard st ballarat (victoria) today, flashy chrome wheels and kit on it, rego was NSW AT-F somethin?

noice looking ride with impul chairs in the front.

left a note under the wiper sayin they had been spottoed and left the addy for the forum.

Hey that was me! Pretty funny coz I had just looked at the thread for the first time the night before and told my wife about it. The next day I get this note on my windscreen and she was amazed at the coincidence. Yeah the Impul seats are special but it's a pity the wheels and kit take the attention off the Brembos and GTR 'cooler...

Also, that may have been me on Burwood H'way last week if it was Thursday, although if I was in a hurry it was only to the speed limit as Vict roads are quicksand to unwary speeders! It's crazy trying to stay within 5% of the limit with no cruise!!!

On our way from Melb back thru Sydney to NNSW Wed - Fri so may even be 'spotted' again yet! Hope to be able to 'spot' someone else soon...