SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Spotted yesterday: Grey s1(?) leaving Carrara markets at about 1pm: tried to catch up in traffic for about 6 km, and got cut off at Ashmore Rd lights by an idiot in a Rav4 (thanks, whoever you are: idiot!), so never got to wave/toot etc...

ive seen quite a few lately... a silver m35 parked on the street at bondi beach... a black m35 on friday afternoon on that road that fitness first and subway is on in penrith... and the other day me and the missus just sat down at a restaurant for a feed in penrith, there was a group of girls leaving right next to us and one of them came over and told me that she owned a stagea aswell... we had a good ole chat for a few minutes she told me how happy she was with the car and how they've got everything... was good to bump into another stagea owner in a random places...

Edited by Space Goat

spotted rb26stagea at 4wd performance today

FINALLY!!! I got spotted legitimately! I have waited so long! I spend a fair amount of time there: Ben is a good mech... I was playing musical cars today, where were you?

FINALLY!!! I got spotted legitimately! I have waited so long! I spend a fair amount of time there: Ben is a good mech... I was playing musical cars today, where were you?

I was in there talking to him about fitting my intercooler

he fitted one to my mates gto and did a good job so i thaught i'd give him a go

got a shock when i saw you parked there