SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

spotted a yellow s2 yesterday ,dayz kit, chrome rim on back and stock on front, station street seven hills, i was coming off power st, waved, didnt see if i got one back.

Edited by IL11TE

spotted a yellow s2 yesterday ,dayz kit, chrome rim on back and stock on front, station street seven hills, i was coming off power st, waved, didnt see if i got one back.

I live literally less than 2mins from there, but mine's a dark green s1

spotted today at around midday: stocko light green S1 on Ashmore Rd, heading East: tooted and waved... Haven't seen that one before....not sure if the owner's on here...

Could be right. Nina has a light green S1 stocker with a towbar. Her partner is Peterman, who I think is in Skylines.

Saw a multi-coloured s1 with "L" plates on it when I was leaving Rouse Hill Town Centre shops and turning onto Windsor Road this afternoon.

Car had a pearl white body, wine red rear bumper, and silver front driver's door and front guard... Rego was JOS-071

I'm in Melbourne waiting in the queue at Dracula's and I just spotted a silver s1 C34 going down Victoria St...

oh yeah ? was it anygood? been meaning to go there, if your into that kinda of thing should check out Witches in Britches next to Carlton gardens. damn good night there.

i have a stagea myself in emerald out in the middle of qld and spotted a grey 96 model out here to. it was parked out the front of the hospital for 2 days then dissapeared off the face of the earth.

yeah needed some spares ...... flatt bedded it out of there :)

spotted a m35 in mt gambier sa plates. first m35 i have seen in life they look nicer than in the pics.

you're not wrong. I thought they looked extremely ugly in the photos, but then one day I was looking at cars for my brother-in-law and happened to walk past an import car yard. Took one look at the M35's they had there and I was instantly hooked. Just 2-3 months later I had bought one. They really are a step up from the series 1 & 2's. A little less sporty feel and a lot more luxury. :)

Parked opposite a bayside blue S2 at Lynbrook Hotel last night... tried to get spotted, oh well, I guess the 2.5year run will continue...

(there was also a V35, RZ Supra (noice!) and 3 R33's in the carpark)

Also spotted a real dark blue S1 eastbound on the Monash this arvo (around the Berwick area). Nice FMIC! Can see it before you notice the rest of the car!!!

Edited by iamhe77