SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

any room for C34s? :D

Of course there will be Tom, why wouldn't there be?

Also, spotted Phoenix88's yellow Stagea on Cranbourne-Frankston at the McClelland Drive intersection.

Gave a wave, but no response.

Edited by iamhe77

Of course there will be Tom, why wouldn't there be?

Also, spotted Phoenix88's yellow Stagea on Cranbourne-Frankston at the McClelland Drive intersection.

Gave a wave, but no response.

haha oh i thought it was a volvo m35 only cruise u were trying to organise :cool:

cant wait yeah! i'm def in! :cheers:

Edited by atomaly

hey lets get back on topic for spots! make a cruise topic if ur keen! :cool:

:cheers:

I will presume you spotted a Stagea then?

Spotted "Scotty nm35" taking off down the road with an odd lanky Sydney-sider in the passenger street about an hour ago

Spotted a white C34 with heaps of work gear on the roof racks at the intersection at the bottom of Kariong Mountain (near West Gosford shops), gave him a honk and he gave a wave and then off he went up Kariong Mountain.

It may have been the white car I have mentioned previously that is for sale, however didn't see the back window so I'm not 100% positive.

Yesterday saw A sonic silver S2 at the traffic lights of Narre Warren North rd. and Riedland rd. in Narre warren (1/2 a block from my place!!!!) was like looking at myself,front Dayz bumper,but different sideskirts(never seen those) and 350Z ? rims ;plate UMW-??? ..very nice car ,mate...lookes clean(not like mine...).

I wasn't in my car :blush: will nobody spot me???

Yesterday saw A sonic silver S2 at the traffic lights of Narre Warren North rd. and Riedland rd. in Narre warren (1/2 a block from my place!!!!) was like looking at myself,front Dayz bumper,but different sideskirts(never seen those) and 350Z ? rims ;plate UMW-??? ..very nice car ,mate...lookes clean(not like mine...).

I wasn't in my car :blush: will nobody spot me???

Should have turned up to the RE dyno day tango, spotted two other stags and all three of us did runs. Where were you?

saw a Silver series 2 in springvale going into the undercover carpark, driving by a female! nice clean looking stagea there!

a white series 1 with black bonnet and r32 wheels i think ? Parked behind my Suzuki Ignis at Autobarn in Dandenong. would've had mine there instead of the ignis, but cbf with it :blush:

"Dealing "with my missus if go or not...guess who won...How did you go?I Really wanted to go :down: ,but you know...

I had the same "discussion". I won. :)

Spotted Cams car again in my driveway getting worked on, new front looks the goods! :)