SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

exchanged waves and flashes with an gold arx today outside the lakes beach budgiewoi... nice car!!

Hey that was me!!! I saw you coming from a mile ahead so I flashed and waved. I said to my missus, hey that's exactly like our car! Nice to see you Matt!

We were looking for a good fish n chips shops around the area. Ended up at this place where there was 3 nice looking fish shops. Picked the smallest one that only did take aways and it was one of the best fish n chips we've ever had. We are definitely going back there again!

Eugene

spotted silver stag tonight in old reynella, turning onto old main south road at about 5:30.

gave ya a toot but i was in a Blue Ve SSV so you were probably confused.

Hey that was me!!! I saw you coming from a mile ahead so I flashed and waved. I said to my missus, hey that's exactly like our car! Nice to see you Matt!

We were looking for a good fish n chips shops around the area. Ended up at this place where there was 3 nice looking fish shops. Picked the smallest one that only did take aways and it was one of the best fish n chips we've ever had. We are definitely going back there again!

Eugene

Yeah I was up taking my nana out for lunch.. I have just moved to the hornsby area so may so you round more often..

Spotted a black arx this arvo with roof racks and aftermarket rims.. I'm guessing someones wife was driving.. Anyways it was about 4pm today monavale going past merc dealership..

Spotted a maroon/red stagea at IGA Toongabbie Tuesday night about 7:30ish. Said g'day to me and my dog and gave him a pat(my dog :) ), then went into shops, I turn around and see SAU sticker before I could say anything he was gone.

That's most probably StageIan - red series 2 RS-V. He lives just down the road.

Spotted today a silver M35 on Botany road in Mascot at about 11.30 am, gave a wave and got a smile back, nice looking stag if your on here.

Hi Eddie, that was me. i saw you ahead of me so i thought i'd catch up to say hi. thanks mate but its still a working progress. :-)

gave and received a wave from a nice blue M35 on Gulfview Rd on Tuesday i think. sounded veeeeerrrrry nice :)

also, got a toot from a (bayside?) blue c34 on thursday or friday morning this week just gone, when i was turning right on to sherrifs rd. sorry mate, i didn't see you until you had gone past me :P

spotted silver stag tonight in old reynella, turning onto old main south road at about 5:30.

gave ya a toot but i was in a Blue Ve SSV so you were probably confused.

that may have been me... i was in the area around then i think :)

Spotted spoolin.. Well I think it was coz of the blacked out lights.. In davidson today around 1:30 we were in our white cube!!

Your car looks incredible.. I really need to get some rims..

Yep, that was me. I didn't see you though! :P