SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

spotted black low M35 stagea turning right away from muno para shopping centre today around 10.50 and then a silver one about 10-15 min later around the parafield area on main north rd as well. both looked great.

Reckon that could have been me in the black one. Silver wheels?

Edited by jasevr4

Spotted this Stagea at Tokyo Autosalon with a few drift cars. It had a video playing on the iPad that showed 4 Stageas drifting.

Quick video of the iPad:

Slightly off-topic, but I also got to see the Mazda 787B start up. One of the best automotive experiences of my life. I took this vid:

post-9210-0-16947100-1327230586_thumb.jpg

spotted 3 on the way into the city on the way back from the cruise today.

a white C34 on maroondah highway at mitchum i think, he gave me a toot he was turning right, had a few stickers on the rear window.

2nd was a silver c34 on blackburn rd, was turning off blackbrun rd, i gave a wave.

3rd was also on blackburn rd, parked it was also a silver c34 but had some red and black pinstriping.

spotted 3 on the way into the city on the way back from the cruise today.

a white C34 on maroondah highway at mitchum i think, he gave me a toot he was turning right, had a few stickers on the rear window.

2nd was a silver c34 on blackburn rd, was turning off blackbrun rd, i gave a wave.

3rd was also on blackburn rd, parked it was also a silver c34 but had some red and black pinstriping.

The white C34 was mine man,was good to see another RS4S :thumbsup:

Spotted a white NM35 RX for sale on Ingelside Rd, Ingelside, NSW on Sat.

Standard with beige leather interior and electric driver's seat. Priced at $11,990.

Spotted this Stagea at Tokyo Autosalon with a few drift cars. It had a video playing on the iPad that showed 4 Stageas drifting.

Slightly off-topic, but I also got to see the Mazda 787B start up. One of the best automotive experiences of my life. I took this vid:

HELL YEAH!!!! go the 26B!!!!!!!!

Spotted and went out to lunch with StageIan and his fiancee on Sunday, then saw him again tonight went we took both cars out for a quick photoshoot meet-up in Norwest. There was another Stagea there (black or very dark purple s2) parked at the meeting spot for tonight's shoot, but didn't see the owner.

Spotted a slightly dirty (and maybe worse-for-wear - couldn't tell for sure because it was after dark) silver M35 RX/RS doing laps of George Street/Horwood Parade in Parramatta, quite possibly looking for parking in the area. This was around 8.45pm on Thursday night (Australia Day).

Today, spotted StageIan in his red s2 C34 on Old Windsor Rd (or Briens Rd, whatever that particular stretch is) in Northmead, roughly 7pm.