SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

I've spotted that one there as well Leigh. I gather he's working at the site. I don't know enough about C34's to pick up what it was exactly, but looked nice.

Thanks. theres ALOT of stags driving over sextons hill, i usually see at least 1 a day

i think he's one of those guys who likes the s1 front over the s2 :rolleyes: and stuck s1 lights in cause the back end was s2 dayz

for the record, yes i am one of those guys that likes the ser 1 front, i bought the car damaged and it needed a front anyway. before u say it R34 front was WAY out of the budget. but my main motivation for the front swap was that i have 2 RS4S stags and i wanted to set them apart a bit.

spotted dark grey PM35 this morning at artarmon going into underground parking in the industrial area. looks like it had an aftermarket rear bar

(Adelaide) White C34 which looked so much like mine looked really nice and recieved a wave on chandlers hill road a bout number plates where slo***

that was the wife taking kids to school, thought you would run into her sooner or later as i have seen all the other ones you have seen

that was the wife taking kids to school, thought you would run into her sooner or later as i have seen all the other ones you have seen

? Yeh just lately I've seen so many stags around this area!Your car looks real nice!!i thought I recieved an extra nice wave that's coz it was a lady too ?

Spotted a Silver RS350 PNM35 on Princess Hwy in Hallam.

Pulled over and spoke.

Nice to meet you Peter. You have a very nice car and love the towbar :-)

Cheers

Chris

[Canberra] Seen a black C34 S2 with very green wheels outside Jax Quickfit in Fyshwick today just after 11:30am. Looking very cool.

A C34 in the Delahey area, right behind me on Copperfield Drive.

Gave you a wave out the window but wasn't sure if you saw it being behind me. :action-smiley-069:

Also a 260RS down Ballarat Rd in Deer Park.