SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Well the major rust spot to look out for are around the front suspension towers,under the passenger and drivers mirrors,on the inside of the doors along the bottom edge,in and around the fuel neck/filler and around the boot seal. I also like to stick my head underneath the car to see if it has any major scrapes on the under the body or crash damage ie clamp marks on the seal panels,bent front reo ,creases in the skirts. Also lift the spair wheel cover up have a look at the beaver panel make sure the sealer looks original or it could also be a sign of crash damage. 1 last thing have a look inside the engine (take of the oil cap) and see if its clean or really black and dirty this will give u an indicator if the engin has been serviced regally or not also checking the dip stick for oil burn does the same sort of thing good luck with the Purchase

many many thanks to R33huntme

no worries something else to look at, the wear on the steering wheel Especially on the right side were u hang on and dents/wear marks on the drivers floor/Matt it's a tell tail sign of the kms the more were and tear the more kms it should have (u never can tell if the kms have been played with at least this will help

There is one that lives up hornsby heights. Mrs sees it all the time.

I don't live in Hornsby heights but I am regularly up there visiting my buddy. Could possibly be me she is seeing

I don't live in Hornsby heights but I am regularly up there visiting my buddy. Could possibly be me she is seeing

This one has wheels, it's a different car. A woman drives it.

This one has wheels, it's a different car. A woman drives it.

Well yeah no rims on mine, but the Mrs does regularly drive mine up there, mainly cause she is driving my drunk ass home haha

White C34 sitting on Main Street, Greensborough waiting to turn right up St Helena Road yesterday around midday.

I was in the yellow Stag which turned out of St Helena and went up Diamond Creek Road.

Another white stag, different to the one yesterday I think (the one yesterday had roof racks).

This time I passed it on the Greensborough Highway near the Civic Drive roundabout. I gave a toot and thumbs up on the way past (was on the red/white R1).

Saw a black AR-X with blacked out headlights & taillights going down William St in Darlinghurst this morning around 7:30

'twas mine I believe Mr 20valve on the way to work!!

post-114824-0-64672200-1372476693_thumb.jpg

'twas mine I believe Mr 20valve on the way to work!!

Nooooooooooooo!

The big one goes on the back; not the little one! :domokun: