SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Let me know when you're up this way next mate; I'll catch you for a coffee or something.

You too Craig. ;)

I'm in...just say the word!!!!

Spotted a silver C34 Thursday (19th) going down Lapstone Hill around 6:30am. I whizzed past in a hurry going to Penrith RS for a train to the city for an interview.

Spotted very slick C34 waiting to pull out onto GWH at Springwood yesterday; gave a flash, got a wave back.

Nice ride mate.;-)

Spotted very slick C34 waiting to pull out onto GWH at Springwood yesterday; gave a flash, got a wave back.

Nice ride mate.;-)

That was the son,s car. Now you have seen the family's full collection :banana:

That was the son,s car. Now you have seen the family's full collection :banana:

Yep, thought so; I'm stalking you guys now. :ph34r:

Was being stalked by #@Old Fella in Emu Plains today; apologies for having to look at the back of my Brown Stagea today.

Yours was looking immaculate as usual...

Must stop for a chat when I next see you; unfortunately was on my way to a funeral today.

Must stop for a chat when I next see you; unfortunately was on my way to a funeral today.

That's generally where you are going in a hearse

Edited by Brick

This afternoon, I spotted that white S2 C34 that's regularly parked on/near Powers Road in Seven Hills. Looks like a trailer was attached to it, or it was very closely parked to the tow hitch on it.

That's generally where you are going in a hearse

Son and myself (C34 and M35) turned up at the daughters house and neighbour she was talking with said "Here are the two White Lady funeral cars arriving"

• Like 2

Spotted Josh aka "Brick" @ my work tonight swapping exhausts

Really?

I actually had some respect for him, as I'd assumed he did it in the apartment parking space.

You've made things too easy for him Dave.

• Like 2

Really?

I actually had some respect for him, as I'd assumed he did it in the apartment parking space.

You've made things too easy for him Dave.

How to make a 1 hour job take 5.

• Like 1

Silver NM35 spotted lurking around garage sales in Wentworth Falls this morning.

Yes, I spotted it too? at the Old Bathurst Rd roundabout near the Blackburn Hotel in Katoomba yesterday. I waved to the driver as I turned off the roundabout and received a nod in reply.