SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

Sorry guys but it will be rented out for a year to make the most of tax benefits. Also the bright pink bedroom might turn a few of you gay and i don't want guys hitting on my in my house :D

soooo party at leighs?

that's awesome news Leigh!!! so excited for you!!

are you gonna tell us the suburb? i told my mum you & Fi wanted to buy her Curtin house :rofl: but couldnt talk her into selling lol

i can't believe how quickly you have to move these days... and u can't even bargain anymore! so if you paid the asking price, does that mean the guy with the extra $5k was going to pay $5k over the asking price then..

Thanks Shell sending a pm to you :laugh:

Yea he was going to pay $5K over the asking price to try and get it. Luckily for us as i would have matched it again as it was still good value at that price.

Leigh

that's awesome news Leigh!!! so excited for you!!

are you gonna tell us the suburb? i told my mum you & Fi wanted to buy her Curtin house :rofl: but couldnt talk her into selling lol

i can't believe how quickly you have to move these days... and u can't even bargain anymore! so if you paid the asking price, does that mean the guy with the extra $5k was going to pay $5k over the asking price then..

So, i actually got to work today wanting to clear my current work load so that i could do something more interesting.

But instead of that, we were locked out for half an hour and now only the internet works. No network = no work.

Oh well, i guess i'll just have to drink coffee and surf the net until the server wakes up.