SAU Community

Tsunami Cruise

tomj

Written by Syncope

After speaking to some of the members of the bigger car clubs in WA, we have decided to hold a Tsunami Relief Fundraising Cruise.

Over 120, 000 people have been pronounced dead, with this figure set to rise dramatically over time.

Basically, we ask you to come along and donate some money which will be going straight towards helping people who are currently in need. Although this is small scale, it will still help greatly. Every cent really does count in this case. So we ask you to come along and donate some money in exchange for a map. Myself (Alex), Ryan (Jilted - SilviaWA) and Tom (TJ - Antilag) will be collecting the money in exchange for maps. It would also help if you could ask family/friends/people at work to sponsor and help with donations.

This cruise is not limited to the clubs mentioned above. We ask people to spread the word and post it anywhere you like. Im not a member of all the forums, so it would be greatly appreciated if you could spread the word.

Ok now here is the important bit, ANY HOON ACTIVITY WILL RESULT IN A BEATING. Seriously, there is to be no burnouts, street racing, drifting etc etc. If this happens police will be contacted immediatelly and your plate number will be given to them. Its a serious cause and we dont need anyone ****ing it up with their stupidity. If you cant hold out from being a hoon for one day of the year, we simply ask for you not to come along. Police will be contacted before the cruise also.

Time: 6pm meet, 7pm depart.

Meet: Helipad on Riverside Drive

PS. mumion, we're not stealing your idea, we're just expanding on it.

Skylines Australia, i urge you all on to help out in this cause. i didnt type the above, so excuse the aggressive nature on the hooning part. i expect all of us to respect that though......... , and i dont expect there to be any shit fighting about whos cruise it is, its for everyone to help out.

Tom

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea! Dan and I will be there for sure!

We are donating an hour of our pay at work for this as well, one guy I work with is Sri Lankan and his whole village and extended family are gone. :)

I have also sent an email out to people at my work who would be interested.

TJ - Which relief fund is it going to?

Hey peeps,

I am currently working for the Tsunami Volunteer Recruitment Line. Basically I just thought I would post something up on here in regards to this. Basically we are looking for people who are registered nurses/GPs/anyone in the medical profession, who are willing to go over there and volunteer in an attempt to help those who are suffering. So if anybody knows anyone who is interested I will be here all day, so please do not hesitate to call.

Currently we have had quite a number of responses which is a great thing!

The Tsunami Volunteer Line is 1800 020 080

Cheers :cheers:

Dan

****ing hell , who cares?

have you read what this is about ?

how much you donating, or you strapped for cash ?

ppl dying , lost everythng they have, and your talking up tuning.... have some humility ffs

p.s dont get ash onto me *feigns fear*

see those of you who really care tonight