SAU Community

Ever seen a non turbo GTR..Have a look at this..

During and after general production, a handful of special models were released in small numbers. These rare cars generally featured a small variation from the normal, and seemed to be more like test models than anything. The Autech R32 is an example of this. The Autech R32 was tuned by Autech and was basically a four door R32 GTR, without the turbos, as it housed an RB26DE in its engine bay and an automatic gearbox. You can deduce from the name that the engine was a 2.6 litre DOHC EFI in-line six normally aspirated variant. Very good for pulling trailers since they have tonnes of torque, perhaps the Autech would make a race car tractor? or nice non-turbo family touring car See Autechs page for more info.

Model E-HNR32

Dimensions 4580ױ695ױ360 mm

Weight 1480kg

Engine RB26DE

Power 220PS /6800rpm

Wheel 205/55R16 88V

r32_gtb_002.jpg

r32_gtb_001.gif

rb26de.jpg

^^^ Shan I think they were responsible for the R32 4-Door GT-R aswell? You know the one...

Btw, there was an R32 Autech Version for sale at Yahoo JP Auctions for about 1,500,000 yen... I'd get one if I knew who could do the auto -> manual conversion here for reasonable cost.

i have some brochures for that car, only the people who understand japanese will be able to read it but theres a few pics to look at.

Half of the Autec r32 and the other half an R32 GTB-4 ( rb26dett gts-4 sedan?)

i have some brochures for that car, only the people who understand japanese will be able to read it but theres a few pics to look at.

Half of the Autec r32 and the other half an R32 GTB-4 ( rb26dett gts-4 sedan?)

i just got back from Japan and bought that mag :P

there is one moded N/A GTR, with compression rate rise to 12:5:1, with 100 shot NOS.

pull 380hp@9800rpm with a 10000rpm redline.

Then they race it with some similar hp light mod GTR, and it win for about 1 sec in a lap.

they claim the response is a lot better

there is a dude in the GTR Owners club in japan who owns an R32 GTR which has been converted to N/A!!! lol yes believe it or not he's converted the RB26 engine to an RB31 N/A engine. goes like its nutsack was being bitten by a gerbil too.

Maybe rezz or someone who's a lil more active in GTROC-JP can contact him and find out more.

• 4 weeks later...