SAU Community

EOI: Carbon fibre parts

quink

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone, here's a short update,

Its going VERY slowly, but we're still doing it (hehe i bought a R33 boot after all) but yeh, i've been away on a business trip for a couple of months so now i'm back i'm going to get straight into it.

prices/etc wont be available until we get our first prototype and get everything going, and its likely to be awhile. maybe a month? not sure at the moment.

This should continue, There seems to be a lack of good (and well priced)airbox's out there for R32 GTRs. Most people have pods (myself included), maybe a universal shroud could be made to detract attention from Constable Care?

Ill be making one of these for my gtr with apexi pods in the next 2 or 3 weeks so ill let ya know how i get on, itl probably be pretty easy to make a duplicate and send it over to ya.

adam

quink,............... i've heard around the ridges that there are companies crash testing carbon bonnets to meet ADR approvel, will your exterior bits be ADR items? I have a lovely wet carbon bonnet on my z33 but my insurance company has now knocked me back because of it, do you or anyone else know who insures these carbon bits, I had wanted a nose cone, bonnet, front gaurds, mirrors, 3d wing for a r34 project but not if i can't insure the thing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, me too!

Would love one of those.

Also front lip r32 GTR 4 sure

Hi I am interested in an R32GTR airbox to suit Apexi pods. preferably carbon fibre side(s) and perspex top (so the filters can still be seen/inspected).

there are a few designs around and I could send you a link if you want to have a look.

I'm sure there is plenty of R32GTR owners with Apexi pods who would buy one.

• 2 weeks later...

alot of these items your requesting are avaliable already from a workshop in brisbane Custom Carbon 07 38652014 they do great work all carbon no fibreglass inners they have moulds for

R32 GTR lower lip

R32 GTR Drift bonnet

R32 GTST bonnet

R33 GTR bonnet

R33 GTST bonnet

R33 bootlid with lip built in

R33 GTR front grill

thats just a few if your interested in prices for any just give them a call