SAU Community

Japan in 3 days!!!!

GTR-80Y

Leaving for the land of the rinsing sun on thursday morning! Anyone know of parts shops over there? I'm sure there was sumone based in japan that was on our forums and sold parts. Anywho, i'll be there for 5 weeks so there will be plenty of time for shopping and Tokyo autosalon. Cya suckers!:D

U bastardddddddddddddd :D

Try going to this place.

Its Taka Kaira Inc Japan

Akiba Bldg 1F 292-2

Akiba-Cho Totuka-ku

Yokohama Kanagawa

Now don't ask me whats the suburb or st name , I wouldn't have a clue.....

Buts its one of the well known shop in Japan... ;)

Have fun dude....

Takakaira is only a well known shop in Australia. Takakaira Japan does not have a showroom nor do they stock any parts in their office. You can call them in Japan and they'll tell you the same thing.

Theres plenty of places to buy brand new stuff at retail which is still cheaper than Australia. The big retail store there is Super Autobacs and theres a few around Tokyo. Theres quite a few other places as well.

one s15 power fc, one apexi gt intercooler kit, one apexi avcr and five cougars thanks.

maybe email nengun and ask him where to go?

he has the connections over there.

one of my friends just came back from japan about 2 months ago, he knew someone over there who introduced him to all the signal guys and stuff, he went for a ride in their drag gtr and stuff plus he went to the trust, hks, apexi factories and stuff.

phwoaaaaaar :D

Originally posted by GTR-80Y

Leaving for the land of the rinsing sun on thursday morning!

Land of the Rinsing Sun?? :bahaha: :bahaha: :bahaha:

Loz is gonna come back with Japan's latest rice. He'll be years ahead in neon, sticker & LED technology........

Originally posted by cereal_jacques

Land of the Rinsing Sun?? :bahaha: :bahaha: :bahaha:  

Loz is gonna come back with Japan's latest rice. He'll be years ahead in neon, sticker & LED technology........

LOLZ, u beat me to it ya bum! :P almost word for word LOLZ:shake:

hahaha friday night wangan drives are "fun" hehehe *smirk* *smirk*

land of the rinsing sun huh? u sure u'r goin to japan n not like thailand or sumfin?

Well while u'r there buy a sh!tload of stuff off yahoo.co.jp n post it to u'rself in australia!