SAU Community

where 2 get wolf tuned

R32 GTSTT

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much for searching eh? there was a recent thread about this called "best workshops"

The guys u want are Adrenaline performance n fabrication in bunbury, nice and local adn come well reccomended.

Guest goulashRX7

what gts-t vspec said :D

what do you do if you buy splitfire coilpacks cos stock coilpacks fry with a wolf, and then the wolf fries the splitfire coilpacks?

what gts-t vspec said :D

what do you do if you buy splitfire coilpacks cos stock coilpacks fry with a wolf, and then the wolf fries the splitfire coilpacks?

pls explain?

i have a wolf in mine, so far the only issue is the lack of tuners.

if its going to be cooking my coilpacks then that might explain my engine troubles atm...

I've had stock coil packs and split-fires running with my Wolf with no issues, as have most, seems that the tuner forgot to set the dwell time properly which has caused the issue. I do feel sorry for you, but it's not the products fault, its the person who set it up.

i wouldnt recommend getting a wolf in the first place they are completely not worth it.
Spoken like a true fool. Present facts b4 spinning 5hit. I have used this ecu in my car for the last 2.5yrs without any issues, apart from tune tweeks.

Yeah if you ask Lumpy (hyperdrive) nicely he may do it for u, just dont say who told u that he does a good job on them :)

I also agree the dwell time on the spark will make the coils crack along with a few other combinations but the wolf3d standard r33 ignition program is pretty well on the money, mes betting u may have a faulty loom.

i wouldnt recommend getting a wolf in the first place they are completely not worth it.

Thats bullshit. Some of the best Skylines in the country run Wolf ECU, so where you come up with that comment is a mystery.

Congratulations!! Your nomination for "Nob-end of the Month" has been accepted!

:kick:

I still use the Wolf with Great Results, on stock coils & splitfires! It now controls my 26 auto , using a 25 harness & stock 26 CAS....

Ewen , as for where to get it tuned , go to whoever your Happy with...just remember that no-one can tune out mechanical flaws like udersized exhaust housings , dodgy injectors etc...

Cheers

Guest goulashRX7

how can you have constructive threads about things if you cant post anything negative how are people going to know the truth o_O