SAU Community

GTRgeoff's engine rebuild

GTRgeoff

You know than whenever you bend over or takle Brisby.. or bend over AND tackle Brisby - you'll need to make the na-na-na-na-na noise :rofl:

And have a buddy called Oscar and a red tracksuit...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha there are some fcuking funny posts in this thread! top end rebuild? athsetics? :) they could both do with some work :)

good luck mate hope to see you out on the track again soon.

Back in your box jack!! And thanks mate, and to everyone else too.

Seriously, I coulda cried when the surgeon offered me the surgery and told me 80% probability of total success. The senior medical rep down here had said in an official report I had no chance of successful surgery, pretty much sealing my early discharge and loss of pension.

Seems I may be in the RAAF hospital for about 2 weeks, but I wanna be out and in a pool for rehab ASAP. Might even make around the bay or get enough points in the club champs to challenge, I'll just run 2 cars :)

Didn't think I'd get time to post again. A lot to do before being laid up I guess.

My thoughts will be with you all as I lie about waited on by cute RAAF chicks.

Be good and I'll see you or chat to you all soon.

Guest DIRTgarage
hahaha there are some fcuking funny posts in this thread! top end rebuild? athsetics? :cheers: they could both do with some work :)

good luck mate hope to see you out on the track again soon.

Back in your box jack!! And thanks mate, and to everyone else too.

Seriously, I coulda cried when the surgeon offered me the surgery and told me 80% probability of total success. The senior medical rep down here had said in an official report I had no chance of successful surgery, pretty much sealing my early discharge and loss of pension.

Seems I may be in the RAAF hospital for about 2 weeks, but I wanna be out and in a pool for rehab ASAP. Might even make around the bay or get enough points in the club champs to challenge, I'll just run 2 cars ;)

Ask them for a bulk rate and get that penis reduction done at the same time....no wonder your back is crook...trying to lug that thing around with you!!

All the best geoff and good luck mate!! from the DIRT crew..

Brief Update

Troy and I visited Geoff earlier in the week and all went well with his surgery.

He was able to walk around (little bits at a time), looked fantastic and was not hooked up to any machines, which is fantastic.

He is hoping to be home either tomorrow or Monday.

Just had word that Geoff has been released from Hospital and will be recovering at home for the next 3-weeks :angry:

Stay tuned for his special presentation night where we say goodbye to Geoff... and welcome Gwen!

You go girl!

You two will keep!!

It's true, I engineered an escapefrom stalag Laverton today achieving complete surprise.

By the time I saw my doc, got convalesence leave/drugs/transport home I was pretty tired and slept for a few hours. Feeling generally pretty tired and sore still but I walked almost 1 km this morning. All in all I'm extremely happy with the outcome of the surgery so I'll be a lot more active soon. I just need to take it a little easy for a couple of weeks then I'll be back into it. I was actually up and shuffling 4 hours out of surgery. I even got bored with playing with unlimited dosages of morphine. Discovered 5 mg is enough to knock me out for 2 hours in about 3 seconds :P

I appreciate the thoughts and kind words and visits. Scratchies were a bust but still counting on the lotto tickets Bec :) Looking forward to sharing first div with you.

Time to crash out again. Seems too much sleep is not enough right now.

B)

Hey good to read your home..got your message this arvo but chaotic at work, found out late today that i am in Sydney for 4 weekds so in a rush to get accom /transport etc organised...if its cool i will be over on the weekend to taunt you :P

Troy, you know you are always welcome mate. Can't drink right now but I'm silly enough as it is :)

In fact if anyone ever feels the urge just lob by. My number is 0408 124 767 for directions.

My plan from here is quickly get upgraded medically to a status where I keep my pension, immediately take long service leave and submit my discharge so I will not be working for the Army for the remainder of my time in Victoria. Got a bit to do on the home before sale so that takes priority, then replace the engine in Red with a 26, as well as fill requests for about 40 HICAS bars. Who needs a job!!