• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All

Matt here

To Anyone who could not get through, I am now answering PMs and all questions for Gary the best I can. With the new business extremely busy, we have been flat out, however gary is off on Holidays to the USA next week for 5 weeks. This does not mean that sales will hault, as I will personally be looking after all sales and enquiries from this point on. For anyone with more technical questions, there are some I can assist with, but any that I can not will be forwarded to Gary.

So please, PM me (I will check the GB threads when possible, but PM is best - I will supply an email address and a phone number for me)

Cheers

Matt

so the settings on the first page are just for a road kit right? what about the track settings?

also, which parts are suitable to compliment existing coilovers?

As per previous post...PM me man!!

I'll answer anything.

Track settings - Need details on the car, what's in it, what you wanna do

Again - what do you have? What do you want from the car? Budget?

PM me, I'll give you my email

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks Matt/Gary,

I know I ordered at a bad time, so I had to wait. I got my shocks, bump stops and covers. Measured it today before fitment and got 335mm front, 340mm rear. I will raise the front one groove. Should make it handle better, more comfortably and give me some more gutter clearance. We'll see how it goes in practise.

I had no idea it was THAT low....guard is still about 5mm above the tread.

Thinking about it I assume that raising with short springs gives a limit to the suspension and could cause "topping out", if you know what I mean- when the other wheels compress.

Edited by simpletool

Put in the front shocks, and raised by one notch (now on 2nd top notch). Car sits about 1cm above before, is much firmer when braking and turning while also being very much more comfortable over sharp bumps. Overall feels firmer, but you don't have to whince when a road join comes along.

Overall it did what it says in the thread. Happy.

Yet to put in rear shocks.

btw 345mm at the front seems really good, springs must be some Jap spec ones that came on the front of the car.

• 2 weeks later...

i've had the shocks, springs and camber kits in for a couple of days now. has made a huge difference. however i did notice that while it soaks up the smaller and sharper bumps, the larger ones set me bouncing a lot, esp if there are more than a couple in a row. oh and also if there are ripples/bumps etc in a corner it tends to bounce my back end out. is this normal? i've never had am suspension in any car i've driven and i dont think its a setup prob cause it was installed by centerline in vic

• 2 weeks later...