SAU Community

Sau Dyno Day 22nd October

gtrGhosTDoGG11

won't be able to put the car on the dyno as it will be off the road as of the 7th of october ready to put the new motor in but i will bring my beasty 1975 ke30 corolla down and watch and meet you guys and put some names to faces!

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing wrong with the VL's. :)

The VL' should be on par to that of the rb25det running the same mods, if not a little better due to the 25's crap ecu that does its rich and retard.

Come along Nath, pass through and we will head down together.

Edited by Cubes

I've seen REALLY low cars get up there no probs

Shaun backs them onto the footpath first, then up the driveway. It seems to work well

Short of getting a set of ramps to put on the driveway, what else could you do?

Ok, ill put mine in....im sure it'll be going by then.

Itll only be around 220rwkw...hell bring on the shootout mode, ill be up around 239rwkw :P

Shauns driveway is no probs. If you cant get your car up it (or Shaun) then its too damn low to start with ricers....

tried to get jaffa along, but he'll be at work :D

If a couple of people come on the day without registering interest here, is that a problem? If so, i'll find out from them for sure and post names.

Edited by GFXman

hey gtrGhosTDoGG11,

When can i get my steering wheel back? saw it yesterday closeup and its absolute sh!thouse, even your seats got a tear but a deals a deal. I had to also get a new fuel reg for $180. My car will be ready for sure unless i damage something dyno tuning next wk but hopefully ill be cracking 300rwkw :D Oh btw i also will need to put in some iridiums b4 dyno, same job isnt it?

Edited by popeye132