SAU Community

Stagea Wheel Dimensions?

thedriver

Darrin,

ill be putting a deposit on a 260 RS tomorrow morning :P

thanks for the details, sounds like you know your stuff!!!

guessing that stag in you pic is yours, are those front guards wider than the stag ones? how well do the wheels sit on yours?

and the wheels are face 1 19 x 9.5" +21

Edited by thrashworks

• 1 month later...

just bought my stagea last week, it had 17x8" all around (RS4 manual so no auto rear stick out) that sat way too far in and were missing centre caps, i just got some new speedy cobolts in black and in 18x8" with a et+35 offset after 4 days. soooo much better. i found out once i pulled the old rims off that they were fouling the rear struts and were 17x8 et+42 which is WAY too high. id say +35 is the highest offset i would run on a stagea. i could tuck these new rims very easily too. my guess it for a 8 - 8.5" wide rim et+28 would be perfectly flush with the body of the car. was guna go bigger but have a baby on the way so i want some comfort still.

• 2 weeks later...

G'day all,

2000 Stagea RS-V

19 x 8.5 Koya Vizzo Rims +35

235/40/19 Kuhmo

Tein S-Tech Springs

KYB shocks all round

Comment: Falcoon offset! Should have gone 245's. Needs maybe 10-15mm spacer on front, not overly phased about it though . No scrapes - easy clearance.

Regards,

Mike

thanks Dave.J for the photos.

ndsoccrudenfarm0161b.jpg

ndsocsauandcsaconcourss.jpg

ndsocsauandcsaconcourss.jpg

• 7 months later...

Hi guys,

I know I'm digging up an old thread, but I'm looking to get some Enkei RPF1's in 18x9.5 +15 for my RS4S, which from what I have read in this topic should fit. But the guy I am looking at buying them through spoke to Enkei and was told that they had fitted them in a +30 offset, but wouldn't guarantee +15 would fit. I thought +30 would be too high? Any clarification would be awesome! Also, if anyone knows if these rims will fit Brembos or other big brakes underneath that would be great to know too.

Thanks

Tim

9.5 width with a +30 offtset WILL NOT clear the rear strut / coilovers on an RS4-S

+15 would be good but its going to be hella flush. depends on if you one of the "i hate wheels sticking out the guards" kinda people

even better, get a +15 for the rear and a 30+ for the front.

i just put a 15mm bolt on spcaer on the rear of my rs4s and now it sits just as flush as the front wheel

Edited by RS4-S

9.5 width with a +30 offtset WILL NOT clear the rear strut / coilovers on an RS4-S

+15 would be good but its going to be hella flush. depends on if you one of the "i hate wheels sticking out the guards" kinda people

even better, get a +15 for the rear and a 30+ for the front.

i just put a 15mm bolt on spcaer on the rear of my rs4s and now it sits just as flush as the front wheel

Just went and double checked the spec sheet, it's either 18x9 + 35, 18x9.5 +15 or 18x9.5 +38, there is no 18x9.5 +30 unfortunately. I want to try and avoid running spacers if at all possible.

• 3 weeks later...

Tried taking spacers off my RS4S (manual), they were a dealer fitted bonus I didnt want.

V35 skyline rims on the rears are 17x8 +33 and rub on my coilovers with 235/50.

But with a bolt on 27mm spacer are perfect for guard clearance..

How the hell do I pass inspection for WA licensing next monday?

Edited by shane344

• 1 month later...

Finally got the stag some new shoes... was sick of the R34 GTT 17's with their weak offsets!! (it also didnt help running 35 series tyres...)

Anyway they are 18x9.5 +22... Lowered on BC's with a bit of rear camber got them to clear the guards and have about 20mm from the strut!

Pics arent the best but you get the idea!

post-65306-0-05503500-1318673181_thumb.jpg

post-65306-0-30130600-1318673370_thumb.jpg

post-65306-0-47084400-1318673398_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Rota DPT's look nice!, what size tyre?

I was thinking about rota boosts in 18x9 +27, will i have any fitment issues without coilovers? S.2 automatic

Should be be pretty flush with the guards as its within 3mm of a R34 GTR rim, what size tyres are people running with R34 GTR rims?

cheers

darren

Edited by jet_r31

Rota DPT's look nice!, what size tyre?

I was thinking about rota boosts in 18x9 +27, will i have any fitment issues without coilovers? S.2 automatic

Should be be pretty flush with the guards as its within 3mm of a R34 GTR rim, what size tyres are people running with R34 GTR rims?

cheers

darren

A 245/40 /18 or 245/45/18 will have a virtually straight sidewall to a very slight amount of stretch, but will be just about spot on. I'm pretty sure 265/40 is factory fitment on a GTR 18" isn't it?