SAU Community

Stagea Wheel Dimensions?

thedriver

RS4s wheels are 17 x 7.5 +30 I just replaced mine recently. Don't have them anymore as I sold them so I can't be much help on the measurement side of things.

what are you running now and what are your clearances?

If you have a look on page 8 there is some pics of my car there with rims on it. In terms of fitment my guards are standard e.g. no rolling. The front outside edge of the rim is pretty much flush with the guard. The rear is in ever so slightly, maybe 10mm. On the inside I reckon I have close to an inch of clearance from the inside of the wheel to the shock body. The overall height of my wheels is near enough identical to the 215/50/17 inch tyres I had on the car before.

I could have my car alot lower without any clearance issues, I used to have it alot lower on my 17's but i kept scraping the underneath when going into the driveway and over speed humps so I raised it about an inch. Heres a couple of pics

(FYI I run Greddy coilovers so not sure how this would compare to standard struts).

post-39581-1250229527_thumb.jpgpost-39581-1250229603_thumb.jpgpost-39581-1250229643_thumb.jpg

im looking at buying a rs4s and ive got a set of rims in mind that are 19x8 with +35 offset, do you think i'll have issues? or will they sit too far in, eg look crap

im looking at buying a rs4s and ive got a set of rims in mind that are 19x8 with +35 offset, do you think i'll have issues? or will they sit too far in, eg look crap

it's probably pretty clear by now that my wheel fitement standards are a little more agressive than the majority of you blokes and that by my standards they really will look sunken to all buggery

look at petes white rs4s a few posts back, the wheels you are looking at will sit 39mm in from them :S inner clearance will be about the same

hmmmm

i just looked them up and it appears they will extend out further than the standard rims by an ENTIRE 1mm !!!

but the rims im looking at dont seem to be available in a smaller offset :(

anyone else running on aftermarket wheels that only just extend out or are the same as the standard rims??? .....with pics???

at the moment im looking at either Konig - Hotswap Silver or Vault Crystal, both are 19 x 8 with +35 offset. also considering the vaults in 20 x 8.5 +35 but im not sure if they will foul the strut

i'll probably pick it up on tthe weekend or early next week, i'll post up some photos when i get it, although there are already some photos of it on the forum

i know its been a long three or so years, most certainly glad to be back

i put down a deposit on the new stagea today

Great to hear Andy.

Mikey is going to help me fit something to the yellow pig soon....when they are in stock so if you want to come over and share a beer and wave your hands around and point while I flounder around you are more than welcome.

• 5 weeks later...