SAU Community

Stagea Wheel Dimensions?

thedriver

Does anyone know if 17x9 will fit on the back of a s2 rs4 with stock brakes and suspension, will be geting lowered 25mm at the same time.

Probably put either 245s or 255s on the rear

Like MIKE said they will fit. I had a set of r33 gtr rims on my s1 which are 17x9 et30 and had no clearance issues at all. I am currently running a 9x17 et15 with a 235/40 tyre and probably would have had some clearance issues had the arches not been rolled.

My plan is to eventually run 9.5x18 et12 with a 255/40 tyre which will probably need the rear arches pulling or flared slightly (the fronts have been flared already)

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...t&p=4559953

Edited by Califunky

I am very new to all the wheel fitment, could someone please tell me if these will fit a 00 stagea on stock suspension?

Size: 18" x 7.5

Hole: 8/10

P.C.D.: 4/100, 4/114.3, 5/100 and 5/114.3

Offset: 35p-40p

Edited by 187

I am very new to all the wheel fitment, could someone please tell me if these will fit a 00 stagea on stock suspension?

they'll fit but will look ASS in my opinion. they are narrow and have a high offset.. lose-lose in my books

sit ~25mm in from a gtr wheel roughly and if it's your car in your avatar with the carbon guard flares the wheels are going to be sunken as

Thanks Mike, appreciate the answer. I had seen them on ebay and was just wondering what they would look like, because all these numbers arn't making alot of sence. I wil search through some of the topics here and get a bit more info i think.

Do you have any suggestions??

Yeah the car in my avatar is the one im enquiring about, i was thinking along the lines of black wheels. But at the moment the wheels dont seem to fit the guards very well, seems to be alot of space around the tyre.

They have the same stats as my Nismo LMX5's.

18 x 7.5 +40

Certainly don't look like ASS, but I suppose that is more to do with the wheel design.

.... would love some dish though *dreams of black RE30's 19 x 9 +20*

They have the same stats as my Nismo LMX5's.

18 x 7.5 +40

Certainly don't look like ASS, but I suppose that is more to do with the wheel design.

.... would love some dish though *dreams of black RE30's 19 x 9 +20*

Does somebody know (preferably in perth) where i can find some matte black wheels, 17-19''. Im also pretty clueless when it comes to the right offset, etc. :happy:

7,5" wide is too narrow. These are heavy and powerful cars and you want as much tyre contact patch and as less tyre wall movement as possible. I would be looking for a minimum of an 8" wide rim but ideally 9 or 10" wide for easthetics. imo anything lower than an et35 will fit (maybe slightly higher but be careful of strut clearance). The lower you go on the et the more you will have to start thinking about tyre stretching, adding negative camber and rolling the arches.

• 2 weeks later...
what are chances of putting 19 X 10.5 with 275 35 on an ARX?

Whoa! With a low offset I suppose it could be done.

Will have a fair bit sticking out of the guards (although no where near as much as on an RS/RX).

Prepare for some tyre rubbing as well.

I would say that 9.5 is about as wide as you could comfortably go, with 9" wide probably being about right.

Edited by iamhe77

Hey guys read this whole post but i'm still confused

i want to get 19/8 with 245 or 265 if they will fit a 8" rim

What i need to know before i order them is what offset will fit a 97 S1 Rs4 with standard suspension

Edited by 25stagea

Hey guys read this whole post but i'm still confused

i want to get 19/8 with 245 or 265 if they will fit a 8" rim

What i need to know before i order them is what offset will fit a 97 S1 Rs4 with standard suspension

go roughly +20 offset and they will sit nice, pretty much the same as bnr34 wheels

Should have mentioned, 18x8" +8, 18x9" +7, 225/40s all round, on a S1 stag. Would be happy to roll lips flat but baulk at flaring. Opinions?

fronts will sit nice with a lipping of the guards (just the lip folded up)

depending on how low and the amount of camber you run, the rears will poke a little - not enough to warrant a flare of the guards with those tyre specs though (again get away with lipping)

what are chances of putting 19 X 10.5 with 275 35 on an ARX?

not going to happen without work

as said, they'll need a low offset which will require pretty extensive guard work

i have read parts of this thread a few times and the whole time i thouht everyones numbers sounded too small an offset. so low and behold i finally bought tyres for my rims with my tax. my wheels are 18x8 +35 front and 18x8 +6 rear. the rears sit perfectly and my fronts require 10-15mm spacers. how is veryone happy with these +40 offsets??

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking at putting the following rims & tyres on my S2 RS Four S Stagea:

18' ENKEI 5 SPOKE 5/114.3 + HANKOOK TYRES

18 x 7.5 +38

225/40R18 HANKOOK TYRES

Will these fit my Stagea & can I get away without rolling my guards.

I'm currently running stock 17's.

18 x 7.5 +38

225/40R18 HANKOOK TYRES

Those look pretty similar to my Nismo rims (18x7.5 +40)

They will fit easily.

The only way that they may cause a bit of difficulty is if you have big brakes on the front.

Edited by iamhe77

18 x 7.5 +38

225/40R18 HANKOOK TYRES

No don't do it, they are too narrow and they will sit in way too much. I have 19 x 8.5 +20 offset rims on a S2 Type S Stagea. My car is lowered and I have had no guard rolling and I get no scraping at all.

You should go for at least 8.5 inch rims in about a +20 offset. Here is a pic of how my rims sit

post-39581-1249263565_thumb.jpgpost-39581-1249263603_thumb.jpg

Those look pretty similar to my Nismo rims (18x7.5 +40)

They will fit easily.

The only way that they may cause a bit of difficulty is if you have big brakes on the front.

this isn't always the case. brake clearance is determined by disk type, particularly in wheels with dish