SAU Community

Stagea Wheel Dimensions?

thedriver

the front can actually take a larger wheel/.lower offset than the rear

I had to roll my fenders quite a bit ot get an 18x9+20 to fit well.

i haev an 18x9 -5 (wiht a 25mm spacer total of -5) on the front with a roll as well, but it fits the same as the rear

its a skyling thing, all skylines can have a lower offset in the front

really?? i just tried some 18x9 +20 on my rs4 s and they fitted perfectly. but mine is std ride height

just test fitted my new wheels and they fit sweet need rear gaurd rolling though.

18" x9" all round & i went for a bit of stretch using a 235/40/18 tyre and there are cheaper and more common also.

has coilovers and pretty low too

Will these fit the s1 stag?

Hey guys i have a set of 18 inch ROH Drift Rs with tyres for sale the tyres are a cheaper brand. 2 of the tyres have about 80% left and other 2 have about 60% left on them all tyres are roadworthy. 2 of the rims have slightly bigger gutter marks (not huge but visable) the other two have very little ones hardly noticable. I am not sure of the offset but they fit r33 reasonably well they sit slightly inside the guard. they measure 18x8 the tyres are 235/40/18 and the stud pattern is 114.3 so it will fit other cars with the same stud pattern. I am asking $900 but am open to offers any inspection more than welcome

really?? i just tried some 18x9 +20 on my rs4 s and they fitted perfectly. but mine is std ride height

yeah, if you lower, the camber you gain will allow you to space it out more

one of htese days i will order new wheels and fill up that space i rolled

BUT

if you run camber arms front and rear 18x9 +20 is perfect alla roudn

yeah, if you lower, the camber you gain will allow you to space it out more

one of htese days i will order new wheels and fill up that space i rolled

BUT

if you run camber arms front and rear 18x9 +20 is perfect alla roudn

hey guys,

got mine on today

18" x 9" +35 all round coulda done with +20 on the front though, the +35's sit well and are pretty much level with guards maybe stick out a touch but the front are well in :D. oh well im pretty happy witht them.

the pic makes them look small :)

IMG_48531.jpg

• 4 months later...
The R33GTR 17 X 9 X 30 with 245/40/17's clears the standard guards with the ride height at at 340 mm front and 330 mm rear.

The standard wheels were 16 X 6.5 with 225/50/16's

The PCD is the usual Skyline 5 X 114.5

:) cheers :blink:

Does anybody know if any stagea chassis came out with R33GTR rims on? I just dropped my S2 RS-Four off to be fitted with them & tyres and the tyre fitter asked if I'd checked them for fittment, said they looked pretty wide lol. I just told him they were a factory wheel :sick:

Does anybody know if any stagea chassis came out with R33GTR rims on? I just dropped my S2 RS-Four off to be fitted with them & tyres and the tyre fitter asked if I'd checked them for fittment, said they looked pretty wide lol. I just told him they were a factory wheel :)

didn't come out with 33 gtr rims from factory but you'll have no trouble fitting them. might just need to fold the inner lip up dependant on your ride height and tyre choice

from memory they're only 17's yeah? 17x9+30? easy fit.

Edited by M I K E

Does anybody know if any stagea chassis came out with R33GTR rims on? I just dropped my S2 RS-Four off to be fitted with them & tyres and the tyre fitter asked if I'd checked them for fittment, said they looked pretty wide lol. I just told him they were a factory wheel :)
didn't come out with 33 gtr rims from factory but you'll have no trouble fitting them. might just need to fold the inner lip up dependant on your ride height and tyre choice

from memory they're only 17's yeah? 17x9+30? easy fit.

It shouldn't be a problem getting R33 GT-R wheels on a Stagea, as Sydneykid has a set on his with his suspension kit, so there'll be no clearance issues.

Thanks guys yeah Mike they're only 17 x 9 (though without tyres make it look like a steamroller :))

I did a test fit on the front and it clears the back of the hubs by about half an inch... but apart from that looked all good. I have seen a few with '33GTR rims, and the pic of SK's convinced me... especially since he hadn't done anything to his suspension I don't think at that time. But I read somewhere that he had seen 3 or 4 with 33GTR rims and I thought that some of the early 260RS's or something came out with them...

Thanks guys yeah Mike they're only 17 x 9 (though without tyres make it look like a steamroller :))

I did a test fit on the front and it clears the back of the hubs by about half an inch... but apart from that looked all good. I have seen a few with '33GTR rims, and the pic of SK's convinced me... especially since he hadn't done anything to his suspension I don't think at that time. But I read somewhere that he had seen 3 or 4 with 33GTR rims and I thought that some of the early 260RS's or something came out with them...

I would have loved some R33 GT-R rims for mine too, but I just managed to find some newer rims for mine and am just waiting for tyres to arrive before I get them put on.

All 260RS's (both series 1 and 2) came out with the same BBS rims, similar to the factory mesh-style RS-Four rims, but bigger in diameter and width (I'm pretty sure they were 17x9's, as opposed to 16x7), with different offsets front and rear (+20mm at one end, +30mm at the other, can't remember which way was which though...).

Thanks guys, yeah to me they look freaking huge - not in diameter so much as width! Bare minimum for a stagea I reckon is 9" wide...

Sure will Mike, picked up the car this afternoon... need to lower it an inch or two I think(!), it looks a little SUV with this rim & tyre combo. The Maxxis Z1's look pretty 'chunky'.

Pics tonight :wacko:

Edited by DaveB

i'm not sure what suspension you're running but if you want height adjustable coilovers PM pete ( BooDah ) - he's selling a set of teins :wacko:

Thanks; suspension is standard. Not sure if I wanna go that firm; but i'll think about it...

Yeah I think you're right; I had the rims powdercoated last week, and discovered they have some awesome pearl/metalflake finishes in powdercoat now. I chose "precious steel pearl", but they accidentally used "precious silver pearl" (which is what they are now). They offered to re-do it for free, but I didn't want anything too dark; they're close to the original colour which is cool but yeah, little too 'seasick smurf' unless viewed in bright sunlight (and it was getting dark when I took those shots). Next to bring it down a bit...

Hey all, can someone let me know if these will fit S1 Stag?

Any help greatly appreciated.

post-51686-1224593707_thumb.jpg

Diameter and width are fine, but the offset looks too high - I'm guessing that if they DO fit on your car without hitting on any suspension components or rubbing on the inner wheel-arch, then they're going to sit too far inside your guards to look right. They'll be too tucked in.

Also, if they do fit, make sure you use the right holes for your wheel-studs - this wheel is a 10-stud design, 5 of the holes are for a 100mm PCD (Subaru Impreza, Forrestor and Liberty; Audi TT and A3; VW Golf Mk3, Mk4, and New Beetle) and the other are for 114.3mm PCD, which is what your Stagea will use. The hub centre size is also different, so you'll need to get an adaptor to suit - this is VERY important as this is where the weight of your car sits on the wheels, NOT on your wheel studs.