SAU Community

Stolen Motorbike

Birds

If ya'll could keep an eye out for my motorbike, it was stolen by scum of the earth today (Wednesday). Thank you.

2008 Raven/Black R1

Rego: HG165

Stolen from Boronia between 9am and 5pm 26th November

Identifying features:

Black windscreen

Yoshimura slip ons (reasonably loud)

Black Yoshimura rearsets

Black Pazzo levers

Green parker bulbs

Gold accents (bar ends, caps etc.)

Fender eliminator

Fast blinking L.E.D. turn signals

Passenger pegs removed

1416991995.789.iPicit.jpg

1416991911.9453.iPicit.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Old mate ian is prolly just a bit upset about the smackdown he received in the wasteland for putting up an ISIS flag as his avatar and forum signature - as you can tell, he's all about sensitivity. Obviously went through topics I've started to try and find any dirt he could cling to like a parasitic barnacle.

To give ian and anyone else reading this an update, my bike was eventually located

http://m.heraldsun.com.au/leader/south-east/motorcyclist-dies-after-colliding-with-car-in-dandenong-north/story-fngnvmhm-1227142964185

• Like 1

Old mate ian is prolly just a bit upset about the smackdown he received in the wasteland for putting up an ISIS flag as his avatar and forum signature - as you can tell, he's all about sensitivity. Obviously went through topics I've started to try and find any dirt he could cling to like a parasitic barnacle.

To give ian and anyone else reading this an update, my bike was eventually located

http://m.heraldsun.com.au/leader/south-east/motorcyclist-dies-after-colliding-with-car-in-dandenong-north/story-fngnvmhm-1227142964185

Wait so the thief died?

Karma at its finest.

Pity the bike was probably damaged in the process.

Probably? Any motorcycle accident that kills someone invariably damages the bike :)

Particularly 170km/h impacts

1419601085.7858.iPicit.jpg