SAU Community

Mechanical Stig's C34 Stagea

mechanicalstig

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How are you enjoying Stagea life Ben? What's the feedback been like from the front end conversion and paint job? Most importantly are you enjoying the car?

stag is great, most people seem to love the car , the sticking point has been the wing, i'm happy with it as it is .

I may be biased, but why not a VQ35?

not sold on VQ in NA form unless its a renault motorsport engine.

How are you enjoying Stagea life Ben? What's the feedback been like from the front end conversion and paint job? Most importantly are you enjoying the car?

its been great, most people seem to like the car, the sticking point has been the wing which i;m totally fine with. i'm happy with it as it is .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Love this wagon, can I ask what the colour code is??

i honestly dont know what the code is sorry, i believe its from late hilux and kluger

any news on the wagon front?

its currently in transit and should be home monday . After 11 months of planning and building , its all but finished, just need to do the gear shifter, mount the ecu and put the front bar back on.

12310713_953686131378166_836970149381143

12308391_953686138044832_448167469102611

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

This car is really impressive. I did consider doing something similar minus the V8 but decided to the M35 Stagea route.

I'm enjoying the episodes so far :)

Top work mate.

Edited by Beregron

sticking to manual may have created some mechanical obstacles to overcome, but I reckon you've dodged a big bullet trying to mate up the electrical and ECU/TCU side of autos.

looking forward to seeing how the rest of the build goes.

thanks mate , would have been a fully manualised auto anyway so electrical wouldnt have been an issue , but converting a factory manual stagea to auto didnt really seem like a good idea.