Skyline ER34 GTT Turbo - TE37SL Tenis Coilovers Wide Bodykit Nismo
1998 S1 Nissan Skyline ER34 GTT
RB25DET 2.5L straight 6 cylinders turbo charged
Very good condition overall, very well looked after, a major service has been recently done at 130000kms.
Only GENUINE Nissan filters and fluids used. Changed engine oil, transmission oil, diff oil, coolant, brake fluids. And Oil filter, air filter, pollen filter, fuel filter.
Mechanically A1. Starts every time, engine runs smooth, no smoke no knock no weird noise. Ice cold air conditioning. Everything works, no issue. Interior condition is very good, clean and tidy, very few scratches and wear.
- New Supercharged battery $190
- Replaced rocker cover gaskets $200
- New set of NGK platinum spark plugs $130
- New genuine ignition coils wiring harness $160
- Serviced air conditioning $90
- Replaced all belts $140
- Complete set of factory floor mats
- New windows switches surround $100
- Factory Nismo body kit
- Reverse parking sensors
- Black factory weathershields
- New wheels Rays Engineering TE37SL 18x9.5+22, Falken tyres $3900
- New Teins Superstreet coilovers, height and damper adjustable $1200
- GTR style wide fenders kit front and rear $1000
- 52mm alloy radiator and new hoses $290
- Front dimpled slotted brake discs $280
- IPR BOV blow off valve $130
- HID 5000K headlights $150
- Clear side indicators $80
- Series 2 boot lid spoiler $170
- Factory alloy pedal covers $140
- Pioneer MP3, AUX, USB, Bluetooth hands free head unit $170
- Kenwood door speakers $90
- Carbon fibre vinyl wrap center console $50
Paint condition has seen better days. A few scratches and dents is very usual for a 19 years old car. Front wide guard and boot spoiler is in flat black, rear wide fender hasn't been put on yet but will come with the sale. Oil sump has minor leaks, but nothing serious at all, maybe a couple drops a month that's all.
I have been very honest with the condition of this car, I'm a car enthusiast, countless hours and dollars spent on her, I will be very sad to see her go, but due to some reasons life has to move on, I wish her can go to a good home, put on the rear wide fenders and a fresh layer of paint job, and she will be the best R34 you have ever owned.
REGO till May. RWC is not supplied! Price is quite firm, low ball offers will be ignored. Any onside inspection are welcomed, test drive only allowed when you can proved you have the adequate finance, or I will take you for a drive.
Iv had my 1998 nissan skyline for about 2 months now and iv been trying to figure out why its running so rich
Im getting 200ks A TANK!!!!. It blows black smoke and smells like fuel
Iv changed the o2 sensor, spark plugs, maf sensor
When the car is off and the engine is warm the car stuggles to turn back on... it turns on but then i have to tap the accelerator to keep it on
When im driving and coming to a stop i clutch in and slow down and the rpms drop below 1000 and sometimes even stalls
When im speeding up and boost starts to build the car starts stuttering sounds like antilag tbh and i loose power
I dont know what it can be and would appreciate any help
Looking for a fuel flap in BP9 in good condition, since my car came with a black one.
Message on here or txt 0449 013 045
Quick and ably.
As far as the only turbo goes,not including my mods besides the fact the target is up to 650 hp. Which turbo from Garret series will be better solution (if any is) for this horsepower range,for street driving to achieve faster spool (not track use as you see,just have good fun when you drive with quicker appearing spool sound) than T04z being in the same loundess range.
I read about gt35 gtx35 and gt40,but still I should ask someone with more experience before I let my money disappear.
Thanks in advance for replies.