I hope everyone is having a good day as a skyline owner ( or enthusiast)
I am having a very difficult time with my cluster at the moment. Here are a list of sections to my predicament:
- None of the gauges work (except the turbo gauge I think)
- The lights on the cluster will light up (handbrake light, check engine, battery etc. when I stall) but are not on regularly
- I have sent the cluster to a specialist in the Eastern Melbourne suburbs. He took it all apart and said he could not see any issues with it
- I have sent the car to the Auto Electricians in the Eastern Melbourne suburbs too, they had a look at the wiring and said they could not find anything wrong either
- The car does not have a Speed Transducer in the car at the moment. I have bought one but have not yet fitted it.
This leads to my questions.
If I replace the speed transducer, will this fix the rest of the issues on the cluster? I was hoping that it maybe completed some form of a circuit for everything?
Could it be the ECU? as far as I know I am still running the stock ECU
As a previous owner of a tuned Champion Blue R32 GTR, I had the pleasure of reviewing a similar car last week here in Sydney. A very original R32 Silver JDM import with a few V-spec bits but pretty much standard. Many of you will be fully across this, but I thought you all might be enjoy our assessment and real drive, especially those considering buying one. You can let us know what you think in the comments (or of any glaring inaccuracies!).
I have a problem. First of all I do have a Twin plate clitch in my r33 gtr. When pressing the clutch pedal it make some rattling noise, after reading and gathering some info this is considered as normal with those type of clutches? The bigger problem is that my gearbox sometimes gets stuck in 1st gear when im stopping with the clutch fully pressed it still wants to go forward. Also its really hard to change gears sometimes.
I ve done an gear box oil change and bleeded the clutch line (both damper and slave cylinder).
I would need some advice where too look at next. Could it be that my clutch pedal needs to be adjusted? (clutch feels heavy but normal and the point where it grabs is late)
Please give me some advice :)
I'm looking to modify my headlights I simply cant (or at least cant find anywhere on the internet or modification shops) modify my ichikoh 1535 headlights as they have a ribbed lenses and its not legal to do anything in NZ with headlights without doing the whole lot to suit said change. long story short i want to know if 1533 clear headlights fit in the place of 1535 headlights