SAU Community

The New Beer Mobile

Beer Baron

That's right, the Beer Baron has upgraded his 32GTR to a 32 GTST. I purchases this car last year and imported it under the 15yo rule. It has just been complied and is now ready to rock. not really sure what to do with it. It's pretty decent overall. It was a high grade car, bougt at auction in japan. completely stock except for a nice cat back exhaust. It is still running stock boost and even has the stock airbox. It's a 5 speed manual Type M. lovely car to drive, and of course smokes the bags nicely (so i've heard...).

anyway, here's a fresh from japan pic for y'all.

dsc002754lx.jpg

post-3621-1140779562.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks boys, it does look nice with some rims on there :D

I really love the sound of the exhaust. It's got a great note. nice and quiet, but still good.

Somebody likes to goto Chatswood Carwash cafe... :)

The rims look tight!

yeah, it's right next to the RTA where i went for rego, so i thought why not give the ol girl a wash?

the rims are genuine Blitz forged wheels. 17X8.5 (or maybe 17X8) all round. I pinched them off my soarer, and they look awesome on the GTST. so now i have to figure out what to do.

lol, well your kind of right, it's just not a van.

and yes nick, i know i'm a lazy tart, but I got my monies worth this time. the car had about 4 months of grime and crud on it, so i think it was $22 well spent! :) the dudes ran the battery flat though by leaving it switch on (car not running) so i even had them bring out the jumper pack and jump me :D

lol, well your kind of right, it's just not a van.

and yes nick, i know i'm a lazy tart, but I got my monies worth this time. the car had about 4 months of grime and crud on it, so i think it was $22 well spent! :D the dudes ran the battery flat though by leaving it switch on (car not running) so i even had them bring out the jumper pack and jump me :(

you liked being jumped by the boys do you??? :)

Yeah pic aint working for me either.......FIX IT NOW!!! richie

PIC OR BAN :D

Ando... PICSORBAN not PIC OR BAN :)