SAU Community

Croydon Racing Developments

Staunch

I'm not advertising for these guys, and I wasn't put up to this but I'm just so impressed with the service and results over there that I had to share it with you guys!

Mods:

3" Exhaust (turbo - back)

Pod filter

Standard R34 GT-T cooler

Standard Turbo/ECU

Walbro 500HP In tank Fuel Pump

12 psi

post-5020-1146469697.jpg

I understand this might not relate to most, but there are alot of line owners in the same mod field as I am. These guys are excellent at what they do, and I strongly reccomend them!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not advertising for these guys, and I wasn't put up to this but I'm just so impressed with the service and results over there that I had to share it with you guys!

Mods:

3" Exhaust (turbo - back)

Pod filter

Standard R34 GT-T cooler

Standard Turbo/ECU

Walbro 500HP In tank Fuel Pump

12 psi

post-5020-1146469697.jpg

I understand this might not relate to most, but there are alot of line owners in the same mod field as I am. These guys are excellent at what they do, and I strongly reccomend them!

CRD also tunes my car.

Thats an impressive result considering the minimal modifications :(

WOW :( As Blitz said, 190rwkw with those '1st stage' mods is awesome! Looks like u got urself a RB25DET with power to boot!

As mentioned, chuck in a PFC and ur laughing all the way!

CRD also tunes my car.

Thats an impressive result considering the minimal modifications :(

They tune and advise on our car....with world class results.

In one day they had a total of 17 GTR's there getting work done, I can't think of anywhere else in the world you might see that. (possibly in a huge complex in Japan)

Good stuff - goes to show experience pays. Been seeing a lot of good results coming from CRD of late when it comes to their tuning.

Uh so what exactly was done, I mean if it's got a stock computer, stock setup is there anything apart from setting the CAS to the correct advance at idle?

This is a serious question, unless the ROM was tuned? Or something else?

Uh so what exactly was done, I mean if it's got a stock computer, stock setup is there anything apart from setting the CAS to the correct advance at idle?

This is a serious question, unless the ROM was tuned? Or something else?

Chris, i was thinking the same thing..... he may have left out the "tiny" detail of a Power FC being fitted.

Chris, i was thinking the same thing..... he may have left out the "tiny" detail of a Power FC being fitted.

Paul, he mentioned stock ECU in the first post :(

BTW my apologies for suggesting that it was an AFR curve nto a boost curve, I will look closer next time :(

But tell me why the scale for the boost is -10psi to 35psi? Why not show what is actually hapenning more clearly?

quick question - what did they do and how much did it cost.. did they fit the exhuast??? turn the boost up..

I don't quite see what has been done.. I could do all those things myself and put the car on the dyno and get the same results..

not having a go - just interested in knowing what was done as you've got most of the mods I'd look at getting (when i've got money + gearbox fixed)

Edited by Links