SAU Community

Ideas for our next cruise......

Pva_Glue

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I propose a cruise up to Clackline, and then some serious paintballing! 21st April yo!

I second this..

is the paintball near clackline the one with the old plane shell and the big fortress?? if it is thats the best one i've been to.

maybe even co-ordinate a SAU v WRX or Silvia forum battle for supremacy :P

edit: doh, didnt know there was already a thread on this bubba....heh

• 3 weeks later...

Just throwing stuff out there what if you planned a day cruise and it went to a country town like gingin or mandurah or some where like that have a bbq then crusie back or some thing along those lines i just like big roads to cruise on. :P

Hi team, just a thought, new member and all, but can the members running the cruise on the day wear something distinctive, so many people last friday ah?. maybe a club shirt or even a fluo vest?. . .you can tell i,m an old fart ah.

• 3 weeks later...
Just throwing stuff out there what if you planned a day cruise and it went to a country town like gingin or mandurah or some where like that have a bbq then crusie back or some thing along those lines i just like big roads to cruise on. :P

Hey Shenron, since when has Mandurah been a country town? :O

I'd prefer a long cruise to a destination like gingin or guilderton (nice cruise, great place to swim)