SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

I think someone needs a hug :P

Car again Daniel?

Haha how did you know. . . .

Also alot of other shit has been happening and with my luck it also hasnt gone good :whistling:

And for today WGMG is im tired and cant sleep. . . . im hungry but just dont feel hungry. . . if that makes sense???

What grinds my gears:

When I organize tickets for an event (ie. round up numbers, buy them beforehand, get money later), all i get is a "thanks mate you're a champion". Nothing wrong with that.

But when someone asks me if I can get tickets for an event i'm not organizing tickets for, and instead I give a phone number to them saying 'this guy's selling industries/tickets, give him a buzz', and then get a reply later on (from the person that wanted tickets) saying "hmm, if it's gonna be a hassle I'll give it (the event) a miss."

What, so if i'm not getting tickets for you then is it really too much of a hassle? harden the fcuk up.

Edited by tigeryas

someone buys 2nd hand aftermarket rims with 2nd hand tyres and then complains that they are not balanced

wtf!?

and then goes crazy when told that they are not balanced as they are used 2nd hand wheels and tyres

and then refuses an offer to balance them even though they are used 2nd hand just to keep him happy......

sigh

Lawyers...1hour on the phone most of that holding and still not getting a definate answer and having to wait for them to ring me back tomorrow once more information can be sourced.....does my head in i tell ya :P

I started this thread back on the 2nd of May 2006 and I'm both surprised and pleased to see it going so strong.

I've got crazy work schedules these days and getting on these forums is getting harder and harder.. If anyone is a keen grumbler and finds them self having a whine at least once a week then please feel free to hand out some awards for the best grumble of the week.

Having said that its probably best that it's just one person handing out the grumbler of the week award so msg me if your keen. Heck first person to msg me gets the job.

( it's a rewarding job)

;)

- AlphA