SAU Community

You Know, That Really Grinds My Gears Thread.

AlphA

WGMG, people who can't use roundabouts. I.e the ones who drive in at 2km/h, no indicator, giving you the idea it's safe to go, and just as you get rolling and it's too late to turn back, and they're nearly out, they simultaneously go to right hand lock, smash on the indicator and accelerate at 500m/s straight at you, making you stamp the right foot on it to avoid an at-fault crash, and the general public swing their heads around to see what looks like the ever-scrutinized stereotypical import driving P-plater puling out in front of someone and tearing off like an idiot, further justifying the idea that every P-plater not driving their parents rattly magna should be locked away from society.

see high performance cars avoid accidents :(

this happened to me a few times now i just wait until the roundabout is clear

see high performance cars avoid accidents :)

this happened to me a few times now i just wait until the roundabout is clear

:(:rofl::rofl:

Take that society! Haha.I like your perspective. Lol. But unfortunately some roundabouts won't effectively clear for ages. :)

WGMG Some new employee at BP

Last night or early this morning to fill my car up with petrol like I have done countless times before in barefeet but when I went in to pay the guy starts raging at me for not having apporpriate footwear, I literally got a 5 minute lecture about it. Then when I tried swipe my card he wouldn't let me pay for it, and kept clicking his finger and asking stuff like "what would have happened if the whole ground caught fire huh!?!?!" "what if one of the bowsers exploded into flames?!". I'll tkae my chances thanks, and getting burnt feet would be the least of my worries if that happened.

i get mouthed off at for working on cars barefoot all the time. fark i dont yell at the missus for mopping with barefeet.

nothing better than barefeet, cars and chicken treat for lunch all in that order

• 2 weeks later...

stupid L plater who thinks shes a race car driver in her lil car weaving in and out of traffic then cutting me off nearly side swiping me and then slamming her brakes.. like wtf are you driving like that for you stupid shit the roads are f**king wet as hell. i hope you never get your damn license and die in a damn ditch

Trying to steer away from the car scene and modifying cars in a more matured and sensible way.. Ended up getting yellow sticked for tint.. On a 09 civic with no exhausts etc?? :D

Edited by Slowpoke

• 2 weeks later...

WGMG - Idiotic soccer-moms living in my area. There is one in particular that drives an enormous 4wd. Yesterday I was going back from the shops in my new R34 25GT, following closely behind (but not tailgating, as we were driving through an estate area with a very slow speed limit). Sitting quite nicely at about one and a half car lengths behind as we went along, suddenly the stupid cow slams on the brakes. I slam on my brakes, wind my window down to yell at the moron for managing to create a hazard on such a slow road and my jaw drops when I see whats going on.

On the opposite side of the street, there's another woman standing in her yard watering the plants. But as soon as she had seen her friend in the 4wd, she comes up to the verge and starts chatting away happily while the 4wd is completely stationary in the road.

;)

FFS.

To her credit, the woman doing the gardening was cool, she actually noticed me behind her friends stupid 4wd old barge. Once or twice she tried to motion to her friend that there was someone behind her that wanted to get past. Amazingly it took her three goes before the feeble-minded goober worked out what was going on.

I was in no mood to wait, I just pulled out into the right and took off before she could waste any more of my time.

• 3 weeks later...