SAU Community

Friday Night At Grevillea Park

Spotted a bunch of dattos tonight at the Museum but no SKYLINES... whats going on there?

was that you in the 180? you should've stopped and said hi.

I drove past a couple of weeks ago and saw you guys there, next time should organise datto/skyline meet... unless of course you guys dont want anyone else in your spot?

was that you in the 180? you should've stopped and said hi.

I drove past a couple of weeks ago and saw you guys there, next time should organise datto/skyline meet... unless of course you guys dont want anyone else in your spot?

nah, we were in the acid rush 33, we drove past once..

33's never made Bathurst, only the 32's were good enough :) and to win twice and force it to Aussie v8's only is whole lot of cred to the legend. Not being biased in any way :D

Seriously I am such a whore, I just cant stop posting tonight.

33's never made Bathurst, only the 32's were good enough :) and to win twice and force it to Aussie v8's only is whole lot of cred to the legend. Not being biased in any way :3some:

Seriously I am such a whore, I just cant stop posting tonight.

That's why i don't drive a Holden/Ford, but i still have a nissan. if the R32's hadn't absolutly smashed the crap out of the V8's i'm sure the R33 would have been given a go.

i did grow up in bathurst, so i have a soft spot for the V8's. you can't get that sound out of a 6.